I'm curious, Where Is Jesus' body. In Heaven or in a Jerusalem tomb?

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Caribbean, Oct 28, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Caribbean

Caribbean New Member

I have watched some of the documentery movies with Simcha Jacoboviciis very well done and sparked my interest. Have any of you seen this program, just curious about the topic.

The Bible says that Jesus rose bodily to Heaven after his resurrection. The Quran, the holy book of Islam, denies that Jesus was ever crucified or resurrected. But it states that Jesus did ascend to Heaven later in his life -- perhaps at the time of his death. Both religions teach that he is currently in Heaven.

Simcha Jacoboviciis is a Canadian director of documentary movies. He is known as "The Naked Archeologist" because he stars in a his series of half-hour programs called by that name. He has co-authored a book and co-created a documentary movie claiming that the family tomb of Joseph and Mary has been found with the remains of Yeshua of Nazareth and his wife Mary Magdelene and several of Jesus' brothers.

The suggestion that Jesus' is not alive in Heaven, but that his remains spent the last two millennia in a Jerusalem tomb has raised a firestorm of angry responses from theologians.

2. June-

June- New Member

It always seems to me that these kinds of arguments are just egos gone wild.

Either one thing happened or the other 2000 years ago. Unless we are discussing time travel, that can't be changed by argument. All that can be changed is which mortal gets to claim he is right. I think they (those who insist on getting mad if other people don't agree with them) are all just full of themselves myself.

3. charlesj

charlesj New Member

He's in Heaven.

4. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Sitting at the right hand of God.

5. Jazza

Jazza Saved by Grace Thru Christ Jesus

People will believe what they want to believe and they will find ways to try and support their argument.

Kanenir has it as the Bible teaches us that Jesus is at the Right Hand of God. Those who are willing to accept this as True will do so.

The sad thing is even if the heavens open and people see Jesus sitting at the right hand of God there will still be those who will deny Him. We see this is relayed to us through the prophecies given in Revelation to the Apostle John.