If you had one question...........

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Cara, Nov 2, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. tm53

tm53 New Member

Great question. I'd just add "gifts" to the list.

2. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

Are you standing next to Spence?

3. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

:'( ;D

That was sweet Scott and very touching.

4. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

That's the why are we here/why is the world here/what's it all about question. Best we leave that one for God Hank - it's befuddled humanity since year dot. I don't think we could begin to sort it out here ;) :)

5. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

Hank I just wanted you to know that I was not trying to be a jerk with my commenting on the length of your posts; because I am interested in reading them but not if they are blogs simply because it's too hard to come home and get caught up on everyone's posts from the day when they're that long, and twice as bad when you legitimately have ADD like I do. :)

6. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

That's no problem, Chris. While my writings might be compelling, they are NOT compulsary.

:)

7. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

why do you make the poor suffer so much

8. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

*Biting my tongue really hard wanting to offer up a good explanation for some of these* :-X

9. Cara

Cara New Member

Don't bite hard enough for your mouth to bleed.........remember..........ONLY God can answer and explain, go with the flow Chris!

10. Daize

Daize New Member

Yes, excellent question.

Also. Why is there suffering in pain?

11. June-

June- New Member

I have so many questions, but Cara said just one. Maybe I wouldn't need to ask, I would just know - things I never dreamed of.

12. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

The original question was right now if you could ask the question. How would you just know the answer? What would be your question in this moment?

13. June-

June- New Member

I just figured the actual experience might in itself be so enlightening that questions would not apply. Cara just got my mind going imagining myself in that situation.

14. barnyardbird

barnyardbird Guest

If there is a god,although highly unlikely,but let's say hypothetically that there is,I would like to ask him/her,do you sleep in the nude or do you wear pajamas?

15. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

Enjoy your time in hell Barnyard and I'm sure you'll be all full of jokes then. ;)

16. barnyardbird

barnyardbird Guest

Is hell exothermic or endothermic?

17. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

For you hell is...........home. ;)

18. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Do you have a sense of humour?

19. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

Depends on who is telling the joke.

20. Cara

Cara New Member

Barnyard........what do you mean when you say Is hell exothermic or endothermic? I'll be honest I had to look up definitions, but I'm just wondering.