If you had one question...........

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Cara, Nov 2, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

CARA, YOU MAY HAVE TO START A NEW THREAD WITH THE SAME TOPIC, MAYBE YOU'LL GET WHAT YOU ASKED FOR???

2. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

Amen

3. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Put a word limit on it.. no more than 20 words. If you have more to say put it on another thread.

4. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

That was 22. You will have to truncate.

5. barnyardbird

barnyardbird Guest

My question to the god is,if you're an all knowing,all loving,all powerful god who as it was stated in the bible can move mountains,then why can't you regenerate new arms and legs for amputees?

6. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

do spaces count? it's up to Cara... haha

7. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

That's what the aliens do on their planet for Him. We have doctors, PT's, etc that were given a brain to perfom artificial arms and legs, we here are humans.

8. barnyardbird

barnyardbird Guest

You sure jumped over the pothole by not answering my question.

whywontgodhealamputees.com

9. joy

joy New Member

The questions as requested by Cara are for GOD - we can't answer them.

10. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

BYB. You just don't -won't and refuse to accept anything other than what you think. Which is fine by me, you don't 'get it'. There is no way to explain it to you, you do not believe in what others do, plain and simple. I don't fault you for it, I don't think any less of you, I don't care, because we do not have the same interest in 'My God'. I don't care who believes and who doesn't as I've said.. it's Your choice. I made mine.. I accept Sarita and her thoughts and feelings. Why do you have such a problem letting those of us believe- Believe? Why does it irk you so much why do you have so much anger?

11. June-

June- New Member

Some people want every thread to revolve around them. It spoils it for everyone else.

12. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Sigh.. You are very correct June :-*

13. Cara

Cara New Member

Oh my my my.......Yes, it was just a simple question, this is the song that made me ask the question.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4CRkpBGQzU

14. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Cara,

I apologize for the extent to which my answers have steered your topic off course. I should have kept in mind that this was a topic of nothing but questions.

It does strike me funny that so many atheists have questions for God. To me that is like a grown up sitting on Santa's lap and asking for Christmas gifts. It can easily degenerate to mockery, especially when confronted with the answer to one's question posed rhetorically or mockingly.

But I have gone on too long here. Again, I do apologize. I did lose track of the intent of your post.
    Hank

15. June-

June- New Member

It's interesting to think God might be posting here right now.

16. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

If He is June, He better noy answer anybody's question. He'll be in deep do do, as Joy might say.

17. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

How many times have you done this?

18. June-

June- New Member

Do you have peers?

19. Cara

Cara New Member

Is all ok Hank, not upset at all!

20. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Would you do anything differently?