If God really loves me

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by hollymm, Jul 16, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

And while God is one, a fully potent life force, gods are all zero, that is, no life force, and that is why worshipping false gods, placing other gods before God, leads to death.

2. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Hank misunderstands the way in which I used the word sex - you dirty old man... :eek:

3. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

4. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Maybe I will drop this in to what appears to be the end of this conversation, as the participants seem all to have sought convention elsewhere, and that is that, in a similar fashion that children learn their native language largely by hearing, the same can be said regarding the Language of God, God's Holy Word.

In the same manner that a child begins to become fluent in his or her native langauge, first by hearing, and then by speaking, the same can be said of the Word of God.

We are God's children. God places His language into the air. We receive it. We transmit it to others. Some of it makes us uncomfortable, just as it is uncomfortable to be corrected by one's natural Father.

But God is one's supernatural Father. And just like as natural children we must submit to the authority of our natural fathers, as spiritual children, we must also submit, but in this case to our spiritual Father.

But to understand any of this, the Word must be spoken and heard. So to develop our skills in conversing in the langauge of God, we must place ourselves in positions where we are likely to hear it. We cannot discern it from the air unless it is first communicated into the air where we can here it. But once heard, as the word of our natural fathers is convicting, so is the Word, and moreso, of our Heavenly Father.

5. Perses

Perses Guest

With that being said,

[​IMG]

6. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

LOL @ Perses!! :D

7. CarrieOakey

CarrieOakey New Member

Perses,
    loved the Loony Toons sign off.

How very fitting!