I thought my computer died again.....

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by tucker, Sep 27, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. tucker

tucker The Meniere's DVD Guy!

and then it was the site that was down. I was having withdrawals. I needed my fixes through out the day man!

Thank you Ray for your work!

Tuck

2. Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle My Twerple Has My Heart

hehehehe...

Oh, Tucker!

I thought I was doing something wrong, or HAD done something wrong and got myself booted out. SO glad the website's back.

8)

3. If your computer were dead, you wouldn't have got *nearly* as far as you did! It might not even come on, or if it did it might fail to boot into Windows XP (or whatever you are using) or... but not being able to get on one website is generally a problem with the website, not your computer.

4. Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle My Twerple Has My Heart

:D

First I couldn't get into the Meniere's website, so I tried to get into gardengab.com (created also by Ray) and THAT failed, so I really was convinced by then that I'd done something horribly HORRIBLY wrong...

:D

Even in web travel I don't go very far from "home!"

5. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

I thought I was doing something wrong, or HAD done something wrong and got myself booted out. SO glad the website's back

DITTO !!!! :D :D :D :D

6. Robyn

Robyn Russell the Wombat

Looks like we were all thinking similar things - that we had done something wrong or the computer was playing games (mind does that often! :-\).

7. jagmi

jagmi New Member

I was logged on posting and walked away for a minute came back and refreshed my screen and it was gone. Good thing for Skype I saw bergie was on skype and asked her what was up. She tried to tell me Ray banned Redwings fans. then she told me she couldn't get on also. Now Bannning Devils fans I can see, But more Redwings Fans here bergie. LOL

8. dizzynana

dizzynana New Member

Hi Danny,

I think we are all so glad to be back on the forum. and a big THANK YOU to Ray for all he does for us dizzies ;D ;D ;D

Lynn