I remember when I felt "normal"....

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by dizzy_banker, Oct 7, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

leigh ann what a fantastic attitude you have. Very admirable!

Normal is whatever you want it to be.

2. dizzy_banker

dizzy_banker one a good day at the office...

Hi Everyone, Dizzy Banker (Karen) checking in after returning to work for 3 weeks now! UGG
    SOme good days, definately alot of brain fog, I try to "Fake it" in my banker life, meeting with clients, trying to explain to them why I was Ill, what I experienced...many people have had vertigo before but have no clue what it's like to live this way on a daily basis..no clue at all.

I've a wonderful story to share...get the hankies out people...
    One night I was having a really bad night with the symptoms, I kept caughing alot ( I have a dry caugh from the diuretics) and didn't want to wake my husband up so I crawled down the hall to the family room with my pillow and quilt. I woke up during the night, or so I thought I woke up but I was dreaming and crying in my sleep to my mom (mom passed away 15 yrs ago at age 62 with ovarian cancer and when I am really down, I seem to communicate to her in my dreams). I was crying out loud to her, and it was so loud I could here myself saying...Momma, Momma, take care of me, protect me...I am so sick and I am so scared.....
    This whole time I thought I was awake, but when I talk in my sleep and I actually hear my voice, it is mumbled and hard to understand so this is why I knew I was having a dream, knowing she was dead and I was talking to her pleading for her help with this.
    THen the most amazing thing happened....I was laying on my left shoulder, and I looked up...and felt an aura or some presence...and I visually saw it, or it was just a very special hulicination, but I saw an image of a robed arm, hovering over my shooulder, as if it knew it could not hold me, but it was above me trying to gve me a hug that this being or spirit was there taking care of me and protecting me. Isn't that the coolest thing in the world????????????????
    Everytime I get down and feel like crap from this disease that is kicking me in the butt....I think about that night and that vision and it makes me feel peace and love that I have not felt in a long time........

Love all of you who has replied to my posts...its really is a special place that you have created for us to express ourselves.
    all the bst- Karen aka Dizzy_Banker

3. Buzx1313

Buzx1313 New Member

with you on this ... normal felt so long ago.... do you get at work very brief peroids where you think everything has just returned to normal, then you move your head and whoosh..

take care

4. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Karen I truly believe that was your guardian angel (maybe your mother) keeping watch over you! Hang in there and big hugs!