i just want to cry

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by survivorgirl34, May 11, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. survivorgirl34

survivorgirl34 New Member

i have two special needs sons and am supposed to be a survivor and make it through anything but i never expected my sons would have so much anger inside and i would not know why . the pain i am feeling cuts like a knife. it is the hardest thing i been through in my whole life. my sons are so tired of seeing me sick that dont realize what they are doing is making my health go downhill quic i know their not angry at me but they take it out on me because i am the one who is there and they know matter what they do to me i will always care. they know i will love them untill the day i die but right now i just want to cry

2. mrdizzy

mrdizzy New Member

sometimes crying is exactly what we need... so if you need to let me flow, dont hold back, I even throw and smash shit if I feel it will help me!!

3. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

Yup go outside and hit shit with a stick.

4. survivorgirl34

thanks for the advice

5. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Nothing wrong with a good cry once in a while. Sometimes it can be very healing both physically and mentally. Hope things start looking a little more sunny for you soon. ((hugs))

6. survivorgirl34

thanks lulu hugs to you too

7. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Nothing wrong with a good cry, I also smash golf balls into the lake and have even been known to go outside and grill a good steak at 3:00 in the morning if I am feeling ok and am hungry.

Nothng is off limits when it comes to mm and behavior.

8. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

hang in there.

9. survivorgirl34

you all always know what to say to help. i thank you all for your kind words of encouragement. things are going better today.

10. karenlr

karenlr New Member

I also have 2 with special needs, crying sometimes is the only release there is.
    Yes they get angry, they want and we cant always take care of what they want.
    And YES it does drag you down. My oldest is supposed to go into an ALF soon, so that will help me some. Set some rules for yourself. Time out for good behaviour, is one, no matter what, give yourself permission to relax. If there is a friend or family member ask for a couple of hours off. Please take care of you also.
    Karen

11. Michael

Michael New Member

On your worst day prepare for your best day. It won't be like this forever. Plus I agree with Seadog, go outside and hit something with a stick.