I have had enough I WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by livestrong, Oct 26, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

so glad you are doing better alisa, much love :-*

summersglo,
    you have lots of friends here, take care

2. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

Alisa,

Glad you are doing better today. Hang in there. We are here for you!!!

((hugs)))
    Maggie

3. LisaB

LisaB New Member

Hi Alisa, I am glad you are feeling better. This is an awesome support group, and I have made good friends here also. Please keep venting. :) Keep searching for answers, it is not always easy, I know. Like luckyswife, I had surgery that has made me so much better. I know this is not an option for everyone, but it sure was great for me. Lisa :)

4. Daize

Daize New Member

Hi Alisa --- So very happy that you are feeling a little better! Yayyy for you and bless you.

As another poster stated and I ditto her comment - I am proud to be part of this site! and deeply grateful for everyone here.

Alisa - You have let the sunshine in! Love to all

((((Hugs))))

Ruth (daize)

5. verti

verti New Member

I hope you're feeling better. I feel the same way a lot. Then when I'm faced with a possible cancer as I have been b/4 & am now facing that possibility again, I find MM is not so bad after all.

6. Libby

Libby New Member

Hi Alisa, I'm so glad your're feeling better, Take care OK--Libby

7. NanKelly

NanKelly Go Dawgs!!!

I just read this and cried and cried. She said exactly what I feel sometimes. you are all so special. I would love to meet some of you. I am suffering so bad with this tinnitus that I cannot carry on a conversation or watch tv it's so loud. I hate this disease.

You were all so sweet. I read every post.

I am so glad you are feeling better Alisa. It's tough. Try to take it one day at a time. I am 42 and it started 6 years ago in Jan 2008....exactly 6 months after I married the love of my life. My life and personality has changed drastically over the past 6 years since this crap got the best of me. I am not the same person.

I know this is wierd, but I wonder why can't hard criminals get this....people that rape and murder. I am a nice person as I am sure most all are on this site. We don't deserve it and they need to work harder on finding a cure. Hang in there!!

Hugs

nan

8. melliecharm

melliecharm New Member

I am right there with you...it is SOOOOO hard. I'd love to chat with you. We can laugh and make each other feel better. At the very least its better than trying to hear you on the phone because you sound like James Earl Jones.
    I don't even recognize my mom.
    ANd if something goes BOOM on tv...i jump thru myself.

:D

9. NurseMom

NurseMom New Member

Alisa- Glad you are doing better. If you get into that pit again, think of the family you have- both at home and on here. Like Aladdin said, you're never alone.

Summersglo, you might not see it yourself.... but you are VERY much still a partner to your husband and a Mother to your child. Yes, you might have restrictions due to the symptoms of Meniere's.... but you are still able to give both of them the most important thing-- and that is love. They need that from you more than anything and it's a gift that Meniere's isn't able to take away.

Hang in there,
    Di

10. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

xoxoxox