I have had enough I WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by livestrong, Oct 26, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Ruth - Don't worry about it. I guess Somedays feels someone/anyone should report this to the site owner. But I think because her husband is home and Danny is talking to her in chat, it's okay for now.

2. Libby

Libby New Member

Has someone contacted her. Is she OK--Libby

3. Daize

Daize New Member

I am doing fine, concerned yes, but, feel duh with putting my personal stuff here. I get involved emotionally and you are right Intrepid. I am going to get off computer, been on for 2 hours and very tired.
    Ruth

4. Daize

Daize New Member

Linda and Intrepid thank you so much for helping me and I am off computer now...til next time.
    Ruth xo

5. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Thanks, Libby. Several of us are talking with her in the live chat room. She's okay at the moment. Tucker/Danny is having a good talk with her.

6. Libby

Libby New Member

Ok, that's good to hear.

7. survivedit

survivedit New Member

Hi Alisa - Just wanted to lend my support as well. Lots of good posts here and good advice. Like someone said - we've all been there and it is truly a hellish experience. I've had MM for 20 years and know now that I just have to get through the bad times and that they do end and there are plenty, plenty of good and great days. It's tough - no doubt about it. Sometimes it's overwhelming and that's when you just have to dig a little deeper and you can do that. That's what we all learn.

I'll be thinking about you and praying for you. Hang in there, kiddo.

Bob

8. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Just an update. Alisa was feeling better when she left the chat room. Thank you so much Tucker/Danny for your help!

Alisa - Praying that tomorrow is a good day, and many more after that. Remember to holler when you need us.

9. ToniG

ToniG Guest

Wonderful news. Hang in there Alisa. Thank you, Danny. :)

10. Cara

Cara New Member

Alisa? I am new here. I don't know what to say, I want to say something to you, but just not quite sure what......I want to help, find a magic word.......but my mind is blank. I don't want to sound bossy.....but.......getting out is not........ever........an option. Do you understand? Never, ever, an option. Only God makes that choice. I know you have people in your life who care, don't do that to them ok? I don't even know you but I care, make sense? Talk to someone, please........I see people have asked you to chat, I hope you are doing that now. I am so new here I don't know how all that works or I would meet you somewhere. But please......getting out is not an option. You are in New Hampshire? Must be beautiful this time of year there.....I am in North Georgia, terrible drought here, leaves aren't evening turning yet so I am jealous. Just please talk to someone, cry, get "it" out, but don't get out. Love, Cara

11. MedievalWriter

MedievalWriter Ryan's Rose Pvt Ryan Winslow KIA Iraq 4-2006

Alisa darling, you cannot imagine how many people love you.

You WILL feel better, beloved one. You WON'T feel like this forever.

Please tell us anytime you want to feel especially loved and we'll make it happen, dear one.

12. vertigo247

vertigo247 One cannot think crooked and walk straight.

Alisa, you did the right thing by contacting this message board. If you ever get to feeling that way again, contact us! As you can see, you have tons of love and support flowing your way. You will never be alone here. Take care of yourself and I will keep you in my thoughts.

-Brooke

13. jenleigh

jenleigh New Member

been there anytime you need somebody call me

14. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

alisa

you are definitely loved darlin.
    we all care

15. Titus

Titus New Member

Alisa, Please know that you are in my prayers. I have been in that dark hole more than once and I understand the hopelessness that comes with it. You will have better days. God is with you and many people are praying for you.

Kim

16. GinaMc

GinaMc Me and my friend Sally :)

I hope you are ok and i am thinking of you... i know what you are goingt thru and there are days i feel so frustrated and feel like i can't go on but you can. Please post when you can so we are not worried for you.

jenleigh - I would not post your home phone # on this forum. not a good idea girl. ;) thanks
    Gina

17. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

alisa, you are in my prayers...sorry I missed you yesterday but I was so sick.....but today it's better and I am smiling and I am so grateful to be alive and able to feel the sun on my face and watch my baby girl sleeping

don't give up...every...you are loved and appreciated...you are perfect in God's eyes

18. jenleigh

jenleigh New Member

was just trying to help if i didnt and something happened I would feel awful im there for anyone that all jenleigh

19. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

jenleigh-your heart and motives are good - hang in there

remember lifestrong---iknow your name is livestrong but you are going to have a life that is strong as well...you are not alone...you are amongst friends...remember: During our darkest moments is when we discover the light within us.

you are never alone - never

20. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

So sorry that you're going this terrible time Alisa - please know there are tons of people here who care for you and want to see you get better.