I got a very cruel email & it is on Front Porch Title I am shocked .

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Daize, Aug 18, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

This is the cruelist thing anyone could do to me!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

Not sure what it is Ruth, but seeing how you are probably one of the nicest people I've met online shame on whomever it is(and if it's a guy I would punch them in the nose if I could reach them from here).

3. Daize

Daize New Member

It is an e-card from Hallmark to me on my other email address site and about angels and then the message of my mom's death and why it happened, because of of what I.

CRUEL!!!

4. Daize

Daize New Member

I am stunned and right at this moment don't know what to ask God regarding this cruel person whether it is Sparrow or someone else, I don't know.

I don't hate, I just want prayer or something to God of this.

This is just so very very CRUEL

5. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

You're gonna have to re-group and get past it Ruth, and there are many many ignorant & cruel people out there who would probably try and do much worse than this - so take it for what it's worth I guess.

6. Daize

Daize New Member

Chris - sweet friend. Yes I am going to have to re-group and get past this and you are so right. much hugs to you Chris ♥

7. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Ruthie I think this person needs prayers that their soul will be healed. Only a sick soul could be capable of something so cruel and vicious aimed at such a sweet and lovely person as you my dear.

All my love to you Ruth and don't give this person the satisfaction of allowing their cruelty to hurt you one more minute. :-* :-* :-*

Kim

8. tm53

tm53 New Member

What Lulu said

9. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

I replied on FB - but this really sparks my Irish temper and flares the old dander up...at least have the guts or balls (sorry) lakc of term - to sign your real name and affiliation...

10. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Ruth, I will be praying for you that you find out who and why, you will have to find peace within yourself and know that you have so many friends here.
    Please don't let this nasty person hurt you, if you move on and let it go they lose! You win!

11. egross

egross New Member

What a cruel and senseless thing to do. Especially to you Ruth. You are so loving, caring, and sweet. No truth in what it says about you but it says a lot about them! Love you Ruth. Don't let that jerk get you down.

12. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

Pray for him/her. Obviously, Lord, this person does not know you as I do. Please reveal yourself and soften the heart of whomever this may be.
    Then, put it behind you. We all love you and your mom's passing was caused by God's plan for her - not you or anything or anyone here on earth. God bless you and give you strength. Donna

13. Daize

Daize New Member

Kim - yes I agree and love you too. bless you.

to you all - God bless you.

God - This person does not know you, help this person see that this is not the way. You God give me strength and always have through so much that has happened and I know you will see me through this. I love you God and I know you love me.

Amen.

14. MamaBear

MamaBear New Member

Hello Daize,
    People who would do such a terrible thing desperately needs help--they are probably very lonely and miserable. Try to find it in your heart now to pray for them. Perhaps if you do, they will allow God to touch their heart and they might repent before Him.
    Only God truly knows the heart of Man.

My love and blessings to you Daize.

MamaBear

15. Daize

Daize New Member

MamaBear - I have prayed for them Thursday and today for God to help them and I do believe God only knows the heart of Man.

Blessings to you.

16. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

aw ruth I'm so sorry this happened to you. :-*