I fell on my Boobie.....

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by Gina05, Jun 30, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

And it aches.
    Can you imagine what it takes to make a grown woman cry from the sheer pain?
    I hope I never, ever fall again.
    I'm being so careful,
    Putting ice packs on all day,
    Keeping it/them tight, so that they don't sway, (LOL!)
    I know it'll heal fast, it's the ribs that are sore.
    Really, I don't think I can take too much more.
    So, the boobies are uneven,
    But really, who cares,
    As long as the pain stops for awhile,
    I'll live with the stares.

:)

2. chrisk

chrisk New Member

3. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Wow? Seriously?

I cracked two ribs, my upper back is so sore, sometimes it makes me catch my breathe, and it hurts.

Are you trying to antagonize me to start drama to prove some point?
    Wow, to every response is upsetting me, please Stop It Now!

4. chrisk

chrisk New Member

5. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Wow, continually causing drama is not good for the forum, yet here's Chrisk, a mature married man with children posting wow after everything I post.

How sick is that?
    And on a thread about a fall and a couple of painful cracked ribs no less.

I hope you aren't thinking you are funny, it's just kind of sad that I'm the target of your continued verbal abuse.

6. chrisk

chrisk New Member

7. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

8. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

It appears he Is stalking you. After every one of your post he says

WOW-----he must really be impressed or can't spell MOM.

How was your day? Hope you are feeling better!

9. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

I'm enjoying watching a lot. I'm tired. But, everyone seems to be having a good time.
    Some neighbors dropped by and had some food. There's so much food, I'm giving everyone who leaves alittle something to take home.

It's a good day.

Yes, bd, it seems now I'm openly being stalked. Thats allowed on a public forum, obvious
    Y, and does not create drama or the INTENT and CONTENT are not being questioned.

Kindspa makes you wonder what's really important here on .org.

Oh, was this too personal? Should it be a pm, so as not to upset people? Geez!
    I think not.

10. chrisk

chrisk New Member

11. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

My sister in law bought me tis special undergarment that really helps make my ribs, back, and boob feel so much beTter!

I've packs are helping too.

Can't wait it see pain management doctor with hubby on Tuesday.

Thanx to everyone for your concern and support!

G

12. chrisk

chrisk New Member

13. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

No, Chrisk, not wow, OW! Two slightly fractured ribs is nothing to be making fun of.

14. chrisk

chrisk New Member

15. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

:(

If you can't be nice, leave me alone, I'm sick of your stupid faces, and your shitty attitude with me.
    Right now, I'm sick, I npdont need this crap from you.
    Let it go, or stay off my threads.

Considering the shitstorm YOU started that got blamed on me, you could be a little kinder.

Kindness and civility aren't hard to do, I've seen those qualities from you once, a long time ago.
    Everyone's moving on nicely, why can't you?

It's gonna take months for me to heal, which means more pain, have you no conscience?

Just leave me alone then!

16. chrisk

chrisk New Member

17. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Ok.
    Having been sent an anonymous pm suggesting that as this is a, "family site," the word Bobbie is offensive. I apologize to those who found it so.

Breast just didn't seem appropriate so Boobie seemed less scandalous. At least I thought so.
    Not having a college education does make it hard to communicate well, or spell correctly all the time.

My ribs have slight fractures because of my last fall should have been the title of the thread, however, since we're all adults, I didn't think it would be a big deal.
    Who knew?
    We can stop this thread now, once again I'm getting a lot of support with this issue,,and just because it's a fall..... Wait, it does affect my Menieres symptoms,mthis horrible pain,,so what's wrong with talking about it?

18. chrisk

chrisk New Member

I don't think Ray created this forum or this writer's den just so people can post about their "boobies" hurting. IMHO

19. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

This is a family site and the word boobie is offensive????
    Have you read some of the topics and language that is used regularly? I doubt it's the word boobie that is at issue. More likely it's the perseverating.

How does one send an anonymous PM?

20. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

One sends pms with their signature, I don't think it's even possible to send an anony,ous pm, why would you even want to do that?

I'll have to look up perseverating, I don't know the definition, and I dont have the time right now.

I fell, that's where I landed, that's how I fractured two ribs, I don't see the problem, but apparently some were offended, thus my last response.