i dont post here often i.m not very religious

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by mrdizzy, Dec 21, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. mrdizzy

mrdizzy New Member

I am not a very religious man but I do consider myself somewhat spiritual. I have had by far the roughest two or three months in my life with this disease or whatever you call it. So next time your offering one up to your God say a word for me that the death grip this beast has on me is released I don't know how much more I can take.

2. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Prayers for you Greg. You have been through far too much already. May God give you the strength to be able to fight back and hold on until things get better for you. They will get better you just have to hang in there hon.

3. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

I am truly sorry that you are going through this. And I know how hard it is on a family. You are in my prayers. I expect that my prayers will be heard and God will touch you in some way.

Hank

4. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

I am like you Greg, more spiritual than religious, but I believe in the power of prayer and there are a lot of good people here that will pray for you.

Sending healing/coping thoughts and prayers your way.

5. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

You are in my prayers.

6. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

I know its so hard to stay positive! Please know that I'm praying for you.

7. tm53

tm53 New Member

You got it Greg.

8. cc635

cc635 New Member

You have already been in my prayers, but I will step it up. It has to turn around soon.

9. austdrop

austdrop New Member

Another one thinking of you mate - Just been talking to my wife about your situation. We don't know you but our thoughts are with you at this time of the year.

10. Lorrie K

Lorrie K New Member

Greg - last year at this time I was in your shoes so I totally understand. Last Christmas eve's vertigo attack was so bad I was praying to die, didn't think I could live one more day in that condition. I went through constant vertigo attacks for 8 months but I survived and you will too. Prayers are with you!

11. KTabc

KTabc Cheese Head Dumbass

Still in hell? That is way unfair. Prayers for you, sir. Enough is enough!

~KT

12. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers going out. This too shall pass!!!

13. GreatfulTed2

GreatfulTed2 New Member

Hang in there, Wish that I could say and do something that would make it stop. Best I can do is hoping and praying the best for you.

14. tm53

tm53 New Member

On your side my friend.

15. Titus

Titus New Member

Prayers being said. I'm so sorry you're suffering.

16. June-

June- New Member

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I too am more spiritual than religious and I believe firmly that there are better days ahead for you very soon.

17. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

not a matter of how often you visit or how religious you are. It's how compassionate WE are.

18. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

You are in my prayers, been there many times, we wait with you till it passes.

19. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

You are in my prayers, also!

Birdmom3

20. Rebecca123

Rebecca123 New Member

My prayers are with you. May God Bless you and your family.