I am having a

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by bulldogs, Aug 4, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Mom is well...just a hell of a week at work! I'll take both and lets pretend it's spring break,dear!

2. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I'll just be having some orange juice this morning....thank you very much. :D

3. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

All my liquor bottles are gathering dust...

4. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

holly, holly, holly.............

5. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

6. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

I just got home with some sangria.....yummo

7. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

alcohol abuse

8. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

9. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

i have to go to bed. don't know if i am a little off balance because of mm tonight or the fact i have been drinking since the Georgia game started this afternoon.

10. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

No mimosa for breakfast today. I was a good girl and drank my soy milk with my waffles. ;D

11. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

:) :)
    Nothing in my coffee but hazlenut this morning,either!

12. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

tea with rosewater and two cubes of sugar!

13. Marian

Marian New Member

On hot summer days I love to drink icecold tea. Selfmade using the teas you like. In winter I die of a drink of hot spiced red wine. You can walk in the cold , snow and all and not feel as cold as you normally would do. The hot wine is sitting nicely in your stomach and it heat is spreading out. I don't drink that all the time of course, but it is nicer than a cup of coffee, but more expensive.

Bye, Marian

14. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

do you spice it yourself or buy it this way?

15. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I went 6 months without any alcohol and feel GREAT but today I had to buy a bottle of Conundrum Chardonay (the ladyd's favorite) for tomorrow night for me and the love of my life.

I really want an Irish Coffee tonight but will pass.

16. BumbleBea

BumbleBea New Member

Hot chocolate! To make me feel better after watching the looks on peoples faces while I was shopping and bumping into everything and laughing at myself. I really wonder what they think.

17. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

i love hot chocolate!

i a currently drinking a large decaf latte with skim milk from dunkin' donuts on my way to karate practice. it is absolutely delicious.