How Are You Feeling Today?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by lulu48, Jul 18, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Hold on to it. It's you.

2. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

I think you're right. I've missed me.

3. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Yesterday was an exhausting day but got some pretty good sleep last night so I'm doing alright. Need to go out but am looking for ways out of it. It's not an emergency is my first excuse :)

4. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Thank you everyone. :-*

Aladdin I like that......good and blessed. :-*

Shannon I hope you continue to feel as great as you do right now....that's awesome! :)

Holly - wishing you a much less exhausting day today. Rest if you need it.....the things you have to do will be waiting for you tomorrow or when you feel more up to going out. :)

5. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Tired tired tired.
    And pissy cuz its seems like everything is breaking....I need some Pema Chodron or maybe anap

6. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Isnt it great...? =)

7. Daize

Daize New Member

not bad/not good

8. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Hey, Daize, Good to see you! What's wrong honey?
    I just noticed this post. It stopped me in my tacks. Shart, you missed me, made me think. I wasn't me for too many years. I'm me again. It takes some getting used to. I like me just the way I am, but I'm improving, too. You can always be better, IMO.

I don't know what happened to you, but you seem like a very strong woman. Whatever it was, I hope it's done for good.
    This post just struck a nerve, I'll catch you all letter. I'm vpVERY sensitive tonight,,still haven't gotten results from Cathescan, a lot depends on that test. I gotta get back to me, the optimistic, happy me. I'm in there, I'm shifting more and more everyday.
    Is that what happened to you?
    I'd like to feel like I'm not the only one in that situation.
    Have you
    Heard from Joyce lately?

9. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Good - going to a horse show :)

10. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Have you ever had that uh oh feeling?Well that's what I got.My left knee is now starting to bother me.It started about 2 or 3 weeks ago.I haven't spoken with the orthopedist yet about it.I just have a funny feeling that eventually I'll have to have the left knee done as well.I'm almost 15 weeks post op on the right knee and just about all pain is gone.Yesterday Friday I walked a mile and 5 blocks.When I came home I didn't even need to ice my knee down.
    At the gym I joined they have ice packs I can use before leaving the gym.

11. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Alright David, you can handle this if it stops the pain and you have a better quality of life.
    It sucks, but you'll do what you have to.
    I know it's been awful, but look how far you've come?
    Good wishes.

12. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Better.

13. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

My back is ACHING. My tummy is distended. I've just taken my meds and praying for relief.

I've found that distraction helps me. My daughter just asked if she could rearrange soma furniture in her room before she paints. A special friend is on leave from the Military next weekend and stopping by. She wants everything just so.
    I told her I'll help steer and angle, she has to do the pulling. We will manage, we've don't this before.

Gustav, feeling better is good news! YAY!

14. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Hope your day gets better.

15. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

It will, it just takes time and medication. I cannot wait til my two last procedures are done.

Thanx, Gustav, you're a good man.

16. daBronx

daBronx New Member

www.wimp.com/powernaps/

17. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

It's a new download for me, and I won't do it unless Huns says its okay. I'll check it out later, David.

How are you feeling today?

18. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I'm feeling o.k.I'll be leaving the house soon and will be going to the gym.My first day there today.Amy's fine too.She doesn't want me to have a relationship with Ingrid mainly based on the fact that Ingrid has young children.If Ingrid was single or had children out of the house and who were adults then that would be a different issue,but currently it's not.I also enjoy the quality time I have with my daughter and I don't want our time together to decrease.Right now of course I only see Amy once a week but we talk on the phone practically every night.Today she has to do some work at home.She has a second bedroom she uses as an office.

David

19. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

You're almost 70 years old, daBronx. It's time you called the shots on your life. We don't get to live forever.

20. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I just turned 69 on July 23rd.I hate to use that number,69.Some people might think I indulge in 69 but in reality I never have.
    Btw I do call the shots but I still like to have some input from my daughter.My daughter has a good head on her shoulders.She makes her own decisions at work.I respect what she has to say.I see nothing wrong in asking for advise
    Well I still like to ask my daughter for advise.Nothing wrong with that.