How Are You Feeling Today?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by lulu48, Jul 18, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

Really bad day, I feel like I just got off a boat, everything around me is going back and forth, back and forth. I hate days like this!

2. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Gustav and Redwing ~ I hope you both have a much better day tomorrow.

3. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Still have a bad cold,now going into the 5th week.I saw the dr.at Kaiser yesterday.After examining me she gave me 3 perscription's to fill.When they were ready I took all 3 home.When I got home I took a look at the anti biotics container and there were only 6 tablets.The dr.ordered 20 tablets.Now I have to back to Kaiser and get the other 14 tablets they didn't give me.I was going to take one last night but wasn't sure whether the perscription was correct.I thought maybe they got my perscription mixed up with someone else's.I didn't want to take what might be the wrong medication,wake up this morning only to find my penis is 6 inches longer than what it was yesterday.Now who would want that?

4. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

Today is a whole new day, so much better than Wednesday......the beast is a mysterious creature!

5. chrisk

chrisk New Member

Worried today, my dog BlueBelle is having surgery.

6. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

:(

Keep us posted.

7. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

What kind of surgery? I hope it's not a very serious condition although I understand all surgery is serious. Let me know how it went, please.

8. chrisk

chrisk New Member

She had a cyst removed from her eyelid, all went well she's back home with us now. We'll take it easy for a couple of days.

9. caveman

caveman New Member

my world is spinning

10. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

grrrrrrrrrrrr

11. belgianwaffle

belgianwaffle New Member

Already in Halloween mood: feel like a total zombie :-\

12. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I think I've finally started to get rid of this damn cold thanks to the antibiotics I've been taking.

13. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

bad headache

14. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

Hope that gets better. Hugs!

15. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Better than I have this past last week. My friend tried to talk me into going to the emergency care. She's worried that I'm really bad sick. I really love her for caring so much :-*

16. belgianwaffle

belgianwaffle New Member

Feel like celebrating it's Wednesday! Almost weekend! Need a positive thought today! :D

17. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Lucky, my sacroiliac sprain is a bit better so i am not hurting so much and not as worried. whew

18. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

My ear is acting weird...its probably reacting to the weather changing. I feel weak and tired. Ear is making weird sounds and my hearing is muffled.

19. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

Yesterday and today head feels like it is going to explode, off balance. I am sure it is the weather....

20. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

My ears are not my friends the last couple of days. Lots of fullness and pain :(

At least my dizzies aren't that bad.