How Are You Feeling Today?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by lulu48, Jul 18, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

sorry to hear Lulu...glad your feeling better.

2. Daize

Daize New Member

Hi Lulu glad you are feeling better.

I am doing ok

3. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Let's see...Thursday, Friday, Saturday it's Sunday so I know you're feeling better now. Hope that nasty monster leaves you alone forever or at least a long, long time. Do something for just you today and let others do for you too.

4. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

I'm hoping everyone feels better soon. Yup! I'm havig the same problems as everyone here. This isolation is really getting to me.

5. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Hugs!

6. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Foolish.

7. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

A little too much on a good day?

8. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I walked 2 miles early this morning and another 2 miles a little bit ago. I feel like I need a nap.

9. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Sounnds like things are in tune with you again - good walk, now take a nap :)

10. Tara

Tara New Member

defeated, but it'll pass.

11. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Sorry you're down but as you said, "it'll pass" :)

12. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

That's good news!
    Hers to a future with no spins!
    Remember to take things slow!

;)

13. Tara

Tara New Member

Better

14. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

very sad....just got news my bestest childhood friend passed away today at 42 years old..:(

15. Tara

Tara New Member

:( Sorry Kelly.

16. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Sorry Kelly ... that is very sad. :( My condolences to you xx

17. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Oh no, how sad :( I am so sorry.

18. Tara

Tara New Member

annoyed. Very annoyed.

19. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Aw Kelly.....I'm so sorry hon. My condolences to you and your friend's family.

(((Hugs))) ♥

20. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Kelly, I'm so sorry, if you need anything let me know! I don't understand why so many are dying. I can't explain how the news affects me, it's kind of like...a weight that's real heavy, then it gets a tiny bit lighter, and lighter, that you can almost pretend you don't feel it. Then, wham, you feel that weight again pulling you down. You have to deal with it and go through the emotions, but I'm having a hard time pulling myself out as I hear about each new loss. I'll get through this, so will you.
    Are you okay?
    Give the family my condolences and to you and your family and friends as well.

Ninja, why are you annoyed?

I'm okay, just had a spat with hubs and he went to bed. I'm having some real strong emotions right now. I wish I could walk and run til I can't go no more and just drop and curl up. First, I want to scream real loud.