How Are You Feeling Today?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by lulu48, Jul 18, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

The heat and humidity have been so terrible where I live the past few weeks. Highs in the 90s and even 100s at times. Coping with it has been kind of hard. I have so many days where I'm 'offish' and just don't feel well. I find myself staying in the house a lot more than I care to but I don't like to drive when I feel this way. I start to feel kind of isolated at times. :-\

How are the rest of you Menierians and MAVers doing today?

2. rottiesrule

rottiesrule New Member

Still sick with an upper respiratory thing. Feeling a tad better, but not to my normal self. Ears giving me a fit being stuffed. Ugh.

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I'm sorry you're still not feeling well Rottie. It seems like it takes so long to get over an upper respiratory infection. :(

I hope every day will find you feeling a little better so you can kick this thing soon.

(((Hugs))) :-*

4. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

The ever present ringing, of course. Gotta take my zanax a little earlier than usual. The tinnitus seems to slowly be getting worse. I wonder sometimes what it'd be like to have it stop for a day. To actually have complete silence or only the sounds I want.

Staying in today. Did a lot yesterday without much sleep the night before. Slept hard last night. Had a few dreams wake me up but not bad enough to keep me awake. I think my grandson will try to talk me into going to the store to get his favorite junkies.

The weather has been pretty good as compared to the rest of the States. Cooler in the a.m. with some heat building and that darn humidity. I swear, it can be in the 70's/80's and that humidity will get to ya. I know so many of you are doing so much worse though.

5. Daize

Daize New Member

off balance - a little light headed - muffled ears ---- humidity and T-storms most of day today

6. Daize

Daize New Member

feel better soon

7. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I'm feeling real good.Yesterday Tuesday was my 13th week post-op since having TKR.I've been going to physical therapy and my knee is getting stronger.My physical therapy will be ending on July 31st.Then I'll have to start going to a gym to continue my knee strengthening.

8. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Holly I so feel for you with the tinnutis. It can be downright unbearable at times. A respite from it would be so welcome I'm sure.....I wish I could take it away for you.

Have fun with your grandson whatever you all do today and I hope you sleep peacefully tonight.

The crazy weather seems to be getting to a lot of us these days Ruthie. I hope the weather clears up for you soon and that you'll feel much better tomorrow my dear friend.

David it sounds like your recovery is coming along very well. It certainly is a long road back though. Wishing you continued success and a complete recovery.

9. Tara

Tara New Member

GIRLY

10. daBronx

daBronx New Member

It's been a long ordeal which btw started in November of 2010 when I first started to get pain in my right knee.Now after 2 operations and physical therapy I'm starting to feel like my old self again.
    Thank you Lulu.

11. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

can't seem to drink enough water....but what else is new

12. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

So cute!!!!!

I feel tired and weak. I am happy to be awake to be here on .org!

13. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Headache - gonna go take a pill right now...
    tinnitus as always - geez, you guys have got to be sick of me saying that :-\

14. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Alittle better than yesterday, that's a step in the right direction.

15. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

I hope a good day for us all. I have a bit of pressure and tiny headache, but I know that it could yet be a great day. ;)

16. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Feeling alittle better today. Spent some me time!

17. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I actually feel like doing some deep cleaning up in this place!

Do I dare say it?....My tinnitus is a shit storm as usual... Hey, I could say so much more about my health conditions but, that goes in different topics at different times, ya know?

18. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Yep, I know that well!

I'm glad you are feeling alittle better. It does feel good to be able to do alittle bit more than you did yesterday, doesn't it?

I hope you keep getting better, I missed you here!

19. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Well, I didn't get as much done as I thought I would. I ended up sitting in front of the computer for most of the day. BUT, I'm feeling pretty good today too (exceept for the one thing I always complain about) and my grandson went home yesterday so maybe I'll get up off my butt and do some work today.

20. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Had a vertigo attack Thursday morning (yuck) but feeling much better now.

It takes me a couple of days to recover and feel like my old self again. ;D