He's Baaaaaaack! And mostly cured...

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Papajoe, Apr 19, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Papajoe

Papajoe Myco-dental Freak of Nature

Do you feel good now? Given that the overwhelming majority of doctors will tell you that MM has no cause and no cure, I'll leave the answer to your question up to you ;)

If anti-fungals and the strict diet don't have you feeling better in a month or so, they probably aren't the cause of what you're experiencing and it's easy enough to go back to your old diet.

I will say that it took about a month to completely eliminate fruit and sugar. I had to use up all of the frozen mango and frozen coconut pops that I had in the freezer before I completely quit.

You say I'm strong, and I thank you for that vote of confidence. If I was a little sick, like for the last several years, there is no way I could have done this. It's only when I was in danger of having to file for disability and facing the rest of my life in a chair that I found the strength. I'm hoping a lot of you folks find it before you get as bad as I was.