Healing Request thread

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by AmandaJ, Nov 21, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

Please add names of anyone that would like some healing,i will add these to my list once a week on a monday after getting so much from a lot of you here i felt it was time to give ssomething back :)

2. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

This is a great idea Amanda...

My first is add yourself for insomnia....good luck!

3. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Thank you Amanda, you are very inspiring and thoughtful.
    My mother, Rebecca and I, have both been suffering quite a bit as of late. Any healing energy sent our way would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for everything,
    Skye

4. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

ty SMroz :)
    and skye i will add you and your family to my list today :)

5. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

GF and Tori (hopes names right)

6. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Amanda, please add Lulu (Kim) as she is going through a lot right now.

7. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

This is very kind of you thanks. I could really use some healing energy for my kidneys and some positive energy to gain some focus. My thoughts are scattered as of late.

8. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Joy... Gardenfish.....Dawg-way too many spinny days for my friend.

9. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

It just came to me to ask for Marian to be put on the list.

10. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Thank you Amandaj, Lulu please!

11. egross

egross New Member

Please add me, Elaine. Thanks.

12. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Please add me and my friend Nancy. I am suffering with severe pain issues and Nancy with scleroderma. Thank you Amanda. My prayers are with you also.

13. ToniG

ToniG Guest

Please add Luke. :-*

14. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

All will be added to Thursdays healing circle :-*
    love and light to all and i hope that each of you find some relief very soon xoxox

15. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Amanda this is so very kind and thoughtful of you hon. I want to add your name to the list for doing this for all of us. :-* You are such a joy to be around here and your sunny spirit is infectious. Hugs and healing vibes to you sweetie. :-* :-*

16. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

ty lulu hun :-* :-* it's what i was born to do i love doing it, can't remember what i used to do before i did it .......and def needed for me too so ty hun.............i always get a whack when i send out :)

17. rev

rev New Member

AJL - go for it. You know I'm not a follower of that way, but I won't block you. You know I always want the best for folks - especially those I call "friend."

18. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

big hugs to you rev :-* :-*

19. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

anymore names to add for tomorrows healing session i do :)
    i'm sticking myself on this list too.....bleurgh dizzy,sick,no energy,high temp and hmmm feels like pleurisy again :(

20. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

Lulu is in need. Very much so. I would like if you would add her to the list.

Thank you Amanda