"gut" feeling

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by deadeye, Aug 17, 2013.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. deadeye

deadeye New Member

hey guys every morning i wake up to a queasy stomach and feel like crap after i've had something to eat usually things get alittle better(not much but alittle) any thoughts on this? hearing usually worse early morning but after a few hrs. i can hear alittle better thanks

2. dizzysu

dizzysu New Member

Mornings are like that. Always worse.

It passes after a while.

I'm sorry- it's an icky yhing

3. yanksgirl

yanksgirl New Member

I wake up many mornings nauseated. Sometimes it eases, sometimes not. I really sympathize with you because it's 'no fun' for sure. The hearing isn't a particular problem though unless the nausea continues most of the day and my ear sort of 'shuts down'. Feel better soon :)

4. AnneT

AnneT New Member

Are you anxious? Our stress hormones are highest first thing in the morning.
    I had the same thing, I think initially due to the mm/MAV, then as part of anxiety.

5. deadeye

deadeye New Member

yeah I am thanks

6. chrisk

chrisk New Member

The best secondary effect of my surgery is that when I wake up in the morning I know I can't have an attack, once you've had an MM attack there is nothing better than the feeling that you won't have one today!