Got any New Years resolutions?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by daBronx, Jan 3, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Funny how behaviors are so ingrained in our heads we continue to do things unconsciously.
    I just hope I can lose some weight this year and walk a lot more than what I've been doing.

2. Rhemajoy

Rhemajoy New Member

I don't like New Years Resolutions. I will never make weight loss deadlines ever again; that's just setting myself up to fail and usher in a crap load of guilt that I don't need or deserve. I prefer to look at the New Year like a clean slate to start over, but then I also look at my birthday as my own New Year ... gets even more complicated when you through in Rosh Hashanah, lol.

3. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I do and I usually accomplish them. I don't know if they are resolutions but they are areas I want to improve and generally I do what it takes to get it done.

4. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

I USUALLY DO NOT. HOWEVER THIS PAST YEAR, I LOST SEVERAL DEAR FRIENDS DUE TO CANCER. I WAS ANGRY AND HURTING. ON NEW YEAR'S EVE, MY RESOLUTION WAS TO LET GO OF THAT ANGER AND GRIEF. INSTEAD, I THANKED GOD FOR A LIFETME OF FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE THAT I RECEIVED FROM THEM.