Good news for people with digestive disorders

Discussion in 'Your Lovely Kitchen' started by Boomer Ann, Sep 29, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Boomer Ann

Boomer Ann Even Baby-Boehner has nothing on me....

A book published just this year (2011) is an absolutely wonderful guide to healing your digestion. Written by a doctor who knows, with a foreword by Andrew Weil, I highly recommend it. It's easy reading, explains our digestive system the way you'd explain things to a child...thorough yet very easy to understand. Comes with a way to determine which "track" you may need to be on to help yourself heal, plus has menu plans and easy recipes to follow. Very sensible way to manage gut problems.

I highly recommend it to ANYONE with IBS, GERD, or all of the even-worse things (there are so many) that can happen to our digestive tracts from lifestyle, and/or from eating the wrong things...stuff sold in the market that's not really even food.

Here's a link to the book on Amazon; I give it 5 stars, it's that helpful. Check it out.

http://www.amazon.com/Inside-Tract-Guide-Digestive-Health/dp/1605292648/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317309566&sr=1-1

It's like the book says: "We are not what we eat, we are what we absorb." How true.

BoomerAnn

2. Rhemajoy

Rhemajoy New Member

Interesting - I'll need to look into that! Thanks!

3. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member