Good Morning my little Menierians!!

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by lulu48, Dec 28, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

Happy Hump Day! Have a safe one.

2. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you all have some great plans for the weekend. Relax and enjoy yourselves and make it a good one!

[​IMG]

4. Aliza

TGIF! Have a good one :)

5. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

I always have high hopes for Friday....may yours be good.

6. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope today is fantastic and spin-free for you. Smile and be happy!

[​IMG]

7. Aliza

Happy Sunday all!

8. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Happy Monday everyone! May the sun shine on everything you do today. Have a great day and keep smiling!

[​IMG]

9. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I sure hope today is better than yesterday.Yesterday I participated in our local AID's walk.It was 6.2 miles long.Saturday night I didn't sleep a wink,just tossed and turned.I got to the walk too early and waited around nearly 3 hours before it actually started.But the bad part was the standing.My knee was really bothering me.I'm just glad I took my cane.Well I only was able to walk about three quarters of a mile and quit because of my knee.
    I also remember bending down to pick something up and almost fell over from dizziness and another time while crossing the street I almost fell backward from being off-balance.

10. Aliza

Very kind/thoughtful of you to do this (you having knee problems and all). Hope you feel better soon.

Happy Monday all!

11. Aliza

Good morning :)