Going to Germany- Orthokine

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by gfsound, Jan 30, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. james

james ''Everywhere I go there I am'' GS

Geoff,
    Glad you made it back and are feeling so great.That is serendipity to be sitting next to someone from the clinic.I like that his knees are better.That is a problem for me as well and I would like to avoid having surgery if possible.

I too also believe that it is usually best to go to the source or the originator of whatever it is you are interested in.

That's a great article in the link you provided.

Here's hoping you are soon at 100%. Can I ask how much hearing loss you have or had? :)

2. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

Fantastic! GF. I am so excited and happy for you. Thanks so much for your wonderful informative updates. Priceless!

3. gfsound

gfsound New Member

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. What I meant to convey was 97% insofar as bothersome symptoms (fullness, pressure, brain fog, TINNITUS, VERTIGO). That is why I added "And although it's subjective at this point, I feel like my hearing is getting better in the bad ear." I will not be able to say with any objective certainty whether or not my hearing has improved until I go in for another hearing test (which I plan on doing if these symptoms stay at bay for a month).

For the record, my tests show the "telltale MM" downward slope (of about -50 DB/50% loss) in the lower end registers, with the taper starting starting right around 800Hz-1K.

4. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

If this works it is worth every penny you've spent. I can't tell you enough how thankful I am to read your testimony. It also gives great publicity to the clinic in Germany.

5. gfsound

gfsound New Member

It really is my pleasure. Glad to be able to contribute something hopefully of value to the forum. I also wanted to invite anyone to PM me if they are interested in going over there, and need recommendations on hotels, restaurants, things to do, etc. Also, the size limitations for attachments on the forum preclude me from attaching any pictures, but I do have pictures of the clinic, my blood, the serum, etc.

6. June-

June- New Member

FWIW, it is possible to regain hearing in this range, so it can be hoped for. Fingers crossed for you.

7. james

I think if you use photobucket you will be able to attach some pics.Would be fun to see as so many of us are living vicariously through you.

8. gfsound

gfsound New Member

Sure- here ya go. I put some comments under each one. Enjoy! https://dusseldorforthokine.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

9. Angelea

Angelea New Member

Great pictures! Carnival looks a little overwhelming, but that food!

10. rondrums

rondrums Bilateral

This is so awesome, I can't stand it. Thanks, Geoff. We're all anxious to hear about your improvement in the upcoming weeks (and we hope, a lifetime!).

Bless all,
    Ron

11. bubbagump

bubbagump New Member

Food looks great, I see you have no limitations on your diet?

12. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Hey good to see where you went!

No, I would not be able to eat that food. It's way too much and way too greasy :D

13. gfsound

gfsound New Member

Nope. I tried all the food elimination diets (vegan, wheat, all raw, NO raw, juicing, etc etc) and it made ABSOLUTELY no difference, so I stopped. However, when at home I eat ZERO meat of any kind aside of fish (almost exclusively sushi). However, I've spent a good many years of my life traveling the world, and I'm a big "when in Rome" fan, so I just had fun in Germany.

14. deadeye

deadeye New Member

would have been so disappointed if you hadn't!!

15. james

That is some big ass syringe. That shot of the building reminds me of vertigo.
    Thanks for posting!

16. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

OMG! Biggest syringe I've ever seen in my life. I would have fainted for sure! Thanks for sharing, your trip looks amazing -- I hope the treatment works for you!

17. Juz

Juz New Member

Hi Geoff,

Thanks so much for sharing your story in such detail and for being such a pioneer.

Having listened to Dana White's account and now to yours, I am immensely interested in pursuing this myself. Please continue to keep us abreast of your progess, both highs and lows.

I don't have the cash in hand right now, but I'm sure I could raise sufficient funds one way or another. Having listened to Dana White, my wife is also supportive if we can hear of others who have had so much success.

I may PM you down the track if that's ok... The more info I can gather before plunging all that money into it, the better!

All the best, and I really hope you are doing well.

Justin

18. gfsound

gfsound New Member

Well, so far some of the tinnitus and hearing loss has returned. It's nothing nearly as bad as what I was dealing with before, but man I was really hoping that the immediate relief (97% normal) that I felt would just stick.

Oh well, as the Doc said, I might have to wait up to 3 months to see improvement. I'll keep updating this thread periodically as time goes on.

19. GLA

GLA New Member

Please do, gfsound. I, for one, am very interested in your progress. Good luck!

20. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

It takes patience. Getting better is a waiting game. In the meantime, take the best care you possible can of yourself.