GOD Always Has a Plan B

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Gina05, Dec 17, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Gina, I know you did not mean anything when you posted. But a lot of books out there - have wording such as what you posted. Is it intentional, I don't know. Is it meant to be flippant and negative, perhaps not.

Thank you for posting such things, I know you don't post to jab at people or hurt someone. In the past, I have posted author's words without reading them and when I re-read them the words were not as I interpreted and to others meant something totally offensive.

have a great day pretty lady

2. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Just feelin the Spirit! Thanx, Lynn. Smiles. Hum, hum,hum,..........

3. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

I agree that the OP did not intend to be offensive when she posted that Barbara Johnson quote.

I didn't say what I did about it to be debating, just pointing out a different perspective.

Gina 05 doesn't see what it was I objected to, and that's ok.
    Peace out.

4. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Pg.40

I Believe that God is in our everyday
    no matter whether we see him, feel him, or hear him. Many moments occur in our lives which reveal his face,
    his touch, his voice.
    Look for him today. He will be found.
    You will be sweetly surprised at the many ways he surrounds you with his Love.

5. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Pg.72

NEXT TIME YOU ENCOUNTER SOMEONE IN PAIN, don't just wince and pass by with a shrug. hurting people need a bit of color to brighten their dark places, and they need to remember the promise that God is with them
    right where they are. Where rainbows grow, angels sing and courage becomes contagious. You
    Can be a rainbow gardener by opening your heart even if you're in pain yourself. Let someone know that although you don't have it all together, you find comfort and hope in the £ord.
    by Barbara Johnson

"reach out and touch someone", today.....GMR. :)

6. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Pg. 52

Holy Moments Come To Us Daily if we will aske for eyes to see. It may be the sun streaming through the window as you fold laundry. Or maybe it's lifting your friends to God while you vacuum. We can't always
    withdraw to quiet hillsides to pray, but Chridt will meet us in the quiet places of our Hearts.

Sheila Walsh

The £ord watches over the way of the righteous,
    but the way of the wicked will perish.

Psalm 1:6

7. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

AMEN

8. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

9. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

God always has a plan B, AMEN.

You are a gracious and loving God.

Amen

10. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

I'm taking pics in my environment, I'm enjoying the Moment I snap that pic!

Amen

11. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Amen

12. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

I might need a plan C........ :D

13. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Plan C, by Gina 05

Walk side by side with those you £ove,

Following Jesus's Footsteps, and knowing the £ord Guides your way.

Happy New Years Eve!

Happy New Year!

14. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

First post, 2012

Remember, a small trouble is like a pebble...pg. 44

Hold it close to your eye and it puts everything out of focus.hold it at a proper viewing distance and it can be examined and classified. Throw it at your feet and see it in its true setting---just one more tiny bump in the pathway. Barbara Jonhson

15. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

16. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

ditto!

17. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Page 82

God is amazing. While we may not understand the reasons for everything we must endure in this life, letting him be God is the safest, best, and most comforting place to be. He sees our tears, he wipes them dry, he delivers everything in his power to meet our greatest needs. He is trustworthy.

KATHY TROCCOLI

:)

18. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

'

*ditto :)
    *ditto :)