Friendly reminder of how things are done here...

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by solari, Nov 5, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solari

solari Administrator Staff Member

Folks,

I've noticed an increasing amount of discourse on certain remedies or what not that seems to often devolve into arguments, etc. etc. to the point where folks are starting to avoid posting on these things as well as sending me private messages expressing their concern in the direction this forum has gone.

I originally created Menieres.org as a coping mechanism for all of us to learn how to deal with the disease as well as share what works for us.

We need to get back to that. More to the point, we need to be able to share what works for us without having to defend it or argue it with others.

Yes, what works for you may not work for others. And that's fine. Others can simply provide their own solutions or suggestions. There is no need to degenerate or dismiss other's solutions because they don't work for you or fit your ideals or whatever it is rocks your boat.

We're all adults here. We each -- to our own -- decide what works for us and research things on our own. I don't want groups of people following others around and harping on what doesn't work or whatever. It's not the spirit or intention of Menieres.org.

Please consider this a gentle nudge/reminder, but if need be, I will crack down on folks that are intent on violating the spirit of Menieres.org and my desires here.

Thanks.
    Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.