Forum Withdrawal

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Andrea1962, Sep 26, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. silent melody

silent melody Jewish guilt - The gift that keeps on giving!

With the Forbidden message that we had the other morning I thought that somehow I had REALLY offended someone and managed to get myself banned! OY VEY talk about paranoid ehh? Well I can't admit to how many times I checked the forum...... Mostly because I don't think I can count that high ....he he he ;D But VERY glad it's back up.

2. Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle My Twerple Has My Heart

Oh! I wonder how many of us thought it was our fault? That was my FIRST reaction, "Oh! No! What did I DO?"

I'll tell you, I haven't accomplished much around the house yet today!

Tee hee.
    :D

3. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

:D :D :D :D i wondered what i'd done too cos it was just after the post about the poof in the shower :D :D :D :D :D

4. Trish

Trish Guest

oooohh!.. :D..you all have such guilty consciences.. :D

5. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

Hey I was checking every few min or so. LOL
    Hey when I got on the computer this morning and saw it up well I reg. and all and all day I didnt get a verification. Well then I went to my yahoo email address. I figured if it did work one way it would work another.
    I put my name in and the email address and with in min I got a go a head for the board.
    Well I guess it didnt like my comcast email address. Who knows but I am back and here to stay I guess until the next time the board goes down. LOL

6. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

OK today Hubbie is sooooo glad we are back up. He said I wasn't very nice yesterday ???. I just thought I got frustrated a few times cause I couldn't get my "fix" :-\. Guess it was worse than I thought! :D :D

7. Pluto

Pluto New Member

I was working, so it didn't effect me much. Don't have any time to look at it at work anyway. Just once in a great while. And getting busier too at work, harvest is starting up............

8. Bergie

Bergie New Member

I blamed Steve. It's always HIS fault! I thought maybe he was trying to build something here...but, it was only down a short time!! LOL!!!