Forum Withdrawal

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Andrea1962, Sep 26, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Andrea1962

Andrea1962 New Member

OK...I am curious...

What has everyone been doing all day?

How many times did you check to see if the forum was still down? (about 10)

How many people did you MSN or Skype today? (only 3....would have done more if I could find them!)

Life can return to normal now!!!!!!!

2. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

I got a LOT of work done at work :D :D :D!!

I'm not telling how many times I checked it...............

3. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Me either (it's embarrasing :p) I felt lost and alone Boo Hoo

4. jagmi

jagmi New Member

I slept (which is good being I work 3rd) :D
    Not sure how many times ???
    Skyped, Just bergie this morning nobody seem to be on when we were chatting.

5. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Sorry I haven't been Skyping........I'm too busy helping my A's get into the playoffs!!!!

6. ripper roo

ripper roo lisa

well i was just plain bored today

i tried to skype but no one was there either ;D ;D ;D

7. Goomeri Spinner

Goomeri Spinner New Member

Hey ripper roo LOL
    good one Lisa ;D

I'm in skype now with Miah but me no knows your skype name :'(
    I'm margieo
    Come and join us if ya want
    Maggie

8. vwjimmyoz

vwjimmyoz New Member

Ummm,

checked about 4 times...

just don't like not knowing whats happening - hee hee :p
    Jimmy

9. rev

rev New Member

Couldn't sleep at all last night and had already watched the X-files reruns. I thought I had been voted off the island for a while, then saw the post about the upgrade. Checked off and on all night.

10. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

I did waaaaay to much work around here,now the family expects dinner every night, can you believe that. I'll have to retrain them :D

11. Bergie

Bergie New Member

LMAO Charisse!!!!

I didn't have to cook yesterday...I wish I had too...I was so bored!!
    But then I took my Mom for her drivers license...and that took its toll on me...made the day even longer!!!! LOL!!

I am only admitting to checking the forum twice................................................................ok...twice per half hr ......................................or so!!! ;D ;D ;D

Lisa...I am having difficulty getting used to your new name. Could you come over so we can discuss this change? :D

12. dizzynana

dizzynana New Member

I was actually on the forum when it was shut down---and I was in major withdrawal all day yesterday. Got some chores done around the house and am still on "baby watch" waiting for g-kid #4 to arrive :D :D

Lynn ;)

13. charisse

Oh yeah, I posted pics too when it went down, now the evidence is gone and no I don't think I could do it twice :D

14. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Charisse...YOU are cracking me up this morning!!

TY!!

Demi ;D ;D

15. charisse

:D :D Bergie my son just got up and asked me why the heck I was laughing, I woke him up, told him its your fault :D

16. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Charisse...I've never had so many PM's before!!! LMAO!!! I feel so important...I needed this today.,..TY sweetie!!!!

Nice having coffee with you...Now, I must go get a cloth to wipe up the spit all over my keyboard!! :D ;D ;D

17. charisse

Yeah and I need an ativan cause I'm spinning :D :D

18. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

I'm glad we're back! woo hoo!

Love, Sally

19. FreshFaith

FreshFaith Ride to live. Live to ride.

yeah..i had to work at work too...it truly sucked...

20. Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle My Twerple Has My Heart

Yesterday was NOT a "typical" day for me by any means...

tried several times to log in and was CONVINCED I'd done something wrong...

then I had to actually pick up the house (egads), because a photographer from our local paper was coming to take a photo of me to go along with a story about adult survivors of child abuse...

so the photographer comes and we had TOO MUCH FUN. I was laughing in all the photos, and he said, "Ooops. We're not supposed to be having so much fun here." So... it took longer than expected, but we got over the giggles, the picture was taken, I look dumb, but that's par for the course...

and THEN...

I hitched a ride down to the village (from the photographer) and went to the dentist for my cleaning. Thought for all the world I was going off the deep end into an attack of vertigo until the hygeinist stopped moving the chair...

then ran into John's son (my sun) Sam, and had a brief visit. He's not a happy camper as he and his love have had an argument...

THEN...

I walked over to the quilt shop and visited with my dear friends...

THEN...

proceed to walk home, UPHILL (which actually is much better than going downhill), about 1-3/4 miles. About half way into this effort I began swearing at myself, PRAYING a neighbor would drive by and take pity on me...

but a bit beyond that endorphins kicked in and I made it home, whereupon the first thing I did was check the forum again...

alas... still not working...

then John and I went grocery shopping as soon as he got home.

ALAS... they were all out of the fresh swordfish we were planning on having...

THEN....

(isn't this FUN?)

we settled on something else, revising our menu in the cereal aisle...

and we came home,
    he grilled,
    I made salad with all fresh ingredients...

we ate
    I cross stitched while the tube was on...

checked the forum again...

no luck...

was SO happy to find it this morning!

:D