Football League

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Linda1002, Sep 26, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Pluto

Pluto New Member

Why yes it does Linda! Only because the Chiefs are in the playoffs. I had picked Denver to win in the BFL. So I had ulterior motives after the events of the day!
    Think the Chiefs will have to go to Indy next weekend in the first round, have to see what the schedule is when it all settles out.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D

10-5 also, not gonna catch ya.

2. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Just once I would have liked being 16/0.

Finished this week 10/6.

3. rev

rev New Member

I finished this week at 10/6 also.

We lost a couple of our players toward the end. Wish they could have stayed all the way through.

I think the league only goes through the regular season. So this might have been it! But I did see a "Week 18" when I clicked on "Make Picks", but it wouldn't advance to it. We'll have to check later this week to see if we get a few more weeks of fun.

4. Pluto

Pluto New Member

10-6 for me too. Wonder what Jill did.......... 9-5 I hope! ;)

5. Bergie

Bergie New Member

It figures....Now, at the end, I start doing well!! :-\ :D :D

6. jill

jill New Member

Good Job Bergie!!

No Richard not 9-5!! 10/6 just like you buddy!! My #4 buddy! LOL

Congrats on KC making it. I was a hoping Denver would lose so we would play the Jets next week! Whew, that worked out good. Tom doesn't do well againest Denver!!

Well I was praying for a day game for us and YIPEEE it's Sunday @ 1:00. Hope the temps stay like they have been, 40's near 50 so i won't have to dress like an eskimo!! Wishfull thinking!!

7. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Richard, miracles never cease, eh? Chiefs won & 3 winning teams had to lose for the Chiefs to make the playoffs - & IT HAPPENED> WOOO HOOO!!! I read poor Herm refused to watch the final game that would let us move to the playoffs, but his wife watched in another room, and everytime she'd holler, he'd ask "What happened!" LOL

8. Pluto

Pluto New Member

No kidding Sherry, was highly improbable, but it happened! :eek:

9. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Is it over? ??? ::)

10. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Well, we can do our own picks for the playoffs if you want.

11. Pluto

Pluto New Member

Thought about doing something like that Linda, then decided on the Super Bowl poll instead. If you do it, we will follow............. ;D

12. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Well it was fun even if I got in a week late and then kept forgetting to make a few picks. I guess I ended up tieing for 9th in our league.

13. rev

rev New Member

I hope everyone enjoyed it. We'll try it again next year. Wish they went through the playoffs too!

BTW- The same site has some neat prizes to register for everyday under "Product of the Day." Since you are registered for the league, I think you use the same info to try to win something.

14. Bergie

Bergie New Member

So when do I get the big Plasma TV??? ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Rev for posting this game,...it was fun! :) :)

15. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Yes, thanks Rev - it was fun even though I did terrible at it. I'm very competitive, such a blow to my ego! ;D We don't have cable TV so I wasn't able to watch many of the other games, so it was a lot of guessing and dart throwing.

Well, the Chiefs are in the playoffs, but today I read they are given 50-1 odds of winning the Super Bowl - in the cellar. If I bet on them, I could be RICH!!!!!

16. FreshFaith

FreshFaith Ride to live. Live to ride.

stupid vacation.... made me come in next to last... stupid vacation...stupid vacation....and i was doing so good too.... darnit.. lets start over...i wanna mulligan!!!!

17. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

That's Golf, my luv, NOT football![​IMG] :-*

Can't wait til next year! Thanks Rev!