Flying to Europe Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Skye76, Sep 26, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Hi friends,
    I feel a bit guilty asking for prayers on here, but wouldn't ask if I didn't feel I needed it.

I'm flying to the UK tomorrow. Will be gone for 2 weeks. I haven't been feeling very great as of late. Lots of headaches, which make me feel very unwell. I'm very nervous for this trip, I just want to feel well and be able to enjoy myself.

Could use any prayers you can spare for a safe and successful trip. I am hoping for no dizziness, no "off" moments, just a healthy, happy, safe, stress-free time. If you could lend your lovely thoughts and prayers to my endeavor, I will be forever grateful.

I pray you are all feeling well tonight. Love and hugs!!!!

Skye

2. studio34

studio34 Guest

Hey Skye,

Good luck on the trip. I'm not sure what you use for backup but for me valium is a lifesaver on big flights if the head starts playing up. Other than the jet lag, it's usually all A-OK. Hope you have a great time.

S

3. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

Have a safe trip my friend and may God bless and watch over your journey.

4. ToniG

ToniG Guest

Prayers for health and safety.

5. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Continued prayers Skye. Have a wondeful journey.

6. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers going your way Skye. Have fun!

7. Titus

Titus New Member

Prayers going up for you, Skye.

8. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

Good Luck have fun and prayers!

9. KTabc

KTabc Cheese Head Dumbass

Of course you have prayers, and my envy!

KT

10. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

If you can let us know how you are.

11. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

prayers and hugs

12. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

Skye, pack your bags, your meds and know that all kinds of prayers are going with you. Have a wonderful trip, relax and de-stress. Donna :-*

13. egross

egross New Member

Stress is such a trigger, perhaps once you're there and settled the migraines will settle down too. I'll be praying for you. You have your Ipod with soothing music, or whatever music that works for you? That always helps me. I get these gruesome migraines very early in the morning with aura and I find celtic music helps and I got a headset rather than the earbuds since it was more comfortable to wear. Problem was my husband could hear (I did not know that). He's Scottish. I had Scottish music playing. He woke up all upset thinking a rival clan was attacking. I thought it was pretty funny, although he did not find it amusing at all.

Remember to take a good pair of sunglasses with you. I hope you get to enjoy your trip. It's such a treat. Just breathe and relax. Hope you have a great time. Can't wait to hear about it.

14. rev

rev New Member

Glad you asked and never hesitate! I can at least do that.

15. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Thank you all!
    I'm home, and had a great time. Had some migraine issues here and there, but nothing too terrible. The trip was above and beyond what I could have imagined and hoped for.

Thank you for sending your prayers along the journey with me. Love you all!

Skye

16. rev

rev New Member

WB! Glad you had some great times. Sounds like it was wonderful.