E-MAIL PRIVACY

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by nassman, Sep 28, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. dizibizi

dizibizi New Member

Thanks for explaining tracy..I am trying to read abit but the words are still kinda jumpy for me..but I want to get back to as normal as I can.
    I hope you can get yours fixed!
    Penny

2. tamarak

tamarak New Member

Nassman...has the spamming continued?

3. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

My spam tripled, starting yesterday. However, I did not re-register until just this moment, so the Board had nothing to do with it. I have ny email set on highest-level security and everything goes into a spam folder. However, I have to check them just in case something i have to see gets in that spam folder. Sometimes messages from my former employer go astray

4. sparksmith

sparksmith New Member

I kinda like spam. My FIL makes spam fried rice. I dont know what all the fuss is. hmm well I guess it is just an aquired taste

5. Conker

Conker Guest

Spam consists of some really yummy material. Not sure if any of it actually organic material, but like a Big Mac, fake shit can taste fantastic.

6. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

I miss Nass. He was a big help to me and is one of the reasons that I finally got to a diagnosis.

Thanks.... wherever you are :-* :-*

7. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODshB09FQ8w