Do you drink alcohol?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by sirlanc, Nov 16, 2009.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

?

Do you drink alcohol?

1. Never touch the stuff

48 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. One to three drinks a week

19 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Four to Seven drinks per week

17 vote(s)
    14.9%
  4. Over Seven Drinks per week

11 vote(s)
    9.6%
  5. One to three drinks a month

19 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

I said one to three a month. It's more like one to three a year unless we're cruising. Then I will frequently have one drink or glass of wine a day.

2. holding steady

holding steady New Member

Nope. I used to love a glass of wine with dinner, but since I'm dizzy almost everyday, throughout the day - it's just not worth it. I guard what little "stability" I have and alcohol just isn't a good choice for me. I am hoping for the remission that people talk about and then maybe will venture a sip or two.

3. Jäger

Jäger Me and My sweetie 15 years ago :)

Nope for most of the reasons listed above

4. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Yep I'm another Coors Light lover.. I use to be a good 12 pack and just start to feel good and relaxed. Cheap date now anything after 3 doesn't taste good.

5. Warren1967

Warren1967 New Member

How long after quitting a trigger food/drug can a person expect to see results? Days/weeks? I know it varies from person to person, but I would hate to give up on my beer for a year only to find out it wasn't a trigger :D

6. CGR

CGR Guest

I only drink bourbon or tequila. Both actually make me feel relaxed and less dizzy. But i only drink 2-4 oz. I have no idea what getting wasted would do and don't plan to find out. :)

7. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Alcohol is not a trigger for me but because of heavy use of prescription pain medicines, I do not drink except for a very occasional glass of Sangria once or twice a year. I miss being able to go out with friends and enjoying a few drinks.

8. sirlanc

sirlanc New Member

again with this question is different for each person. Some report a response to a trigger within minutes some just the next day.

most people report that after eliminating a food from their diet they can see results within a few days.

good luck!

Sirlanc

9. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

That's the problem, Caribbean. You usually can't remember ANYTHING after "tying one on". Ha Ha. I like a glass of wine every now and then, my favorite is Blackberry Merlot. It is NOT a dry wine. I don't like dry wines. Also like Asti Spumanti but not very often - usually for the holiday dinners. Haven't been much of a drinker since I got preggie with my 53 year old daughter. Just lost the taste and tolerance for it. Donna

10. JLR39

JLR39 New Member

Well . . . I've never been much of a drinker. Now a days I might have half a glass of wine on special occasions. Then if I begin to 'feel' it across my forehead, I stop and just give the rest of the glass to my hubby.

Jacquie

11. delouise

delouise sit, constant hummm, dizzy, stay - and go on

I probably shouldn't drink ever but once in awhile I'll have white wine, maybe 1- 3 times a month with dinner.
    If I drink, I usually just drink MORE water to help push it through.