Daily Word - HEAVEN

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Daize, Sep 27, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

A friend sent this to me and wanted to share. Have a good and blessed day.

I experience heaven here and now.

Jesus taught that the kingdom of heaven is at hand. He compared it with sowing good seeds in fertile fields. I have the opportunity to experience heaven right here, right now by sowing seeds of peace and love, faith and joy, wisdom and strength, in my thoughts and actions.

I live in the awareness that God's presence is within and all around me--that God is the only power active in and through me. If anxiety, doubt or fear arises, I gently deny its influence or power over me, and return to the heavenly state of mind where I know all things are possible. I experience heaven here and now. Thank you, God, for the fertile field, the inner sanctuary of peace, where I realize my oneness with you.

As you go, proclaim the good news, "The kingdom of heaven has come near."--Matthew 10:7

2. Titus

Titus New Member

Thank you, Ruth. The joy of the Lord is there for the taking. The peace of God was promised and awaits us. The love of God is unconditional.