Cork flooring article to help with tinnitus

Discussion in 'For Friends & Families of Menierians' started by Trinity, May 30, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Trinity

Trinity Bilateral Menieres 20 years, 24-7 symptoms,

Great article on how cork flooring is Eco-friendly and helps absord sound for people who suffer from tinnitus or sound sensativity[http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-decorate-using-eco-friendly-cork-floors

2. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

I have heard of this before and hope that if I ever can redecorate to my my home MM friendly, cork would be my choice.

3. Suesbee

Suesbee New Member

:) I am new as a partner of MM and we have purchased our retirement home and it has cork flooring ... Yeah... that makes me happy, but very sad that he has to live with such a debilitating disease for the rest of his life and that we have will have retire earlier than anticipated to have a bit of peace for him.

4. chips

chips New Member

Just reading this makes me happy. I've just bought a retirement house on the beach and it has cork floors.... How convienient.

5. chips

chips New Member

LOL that was funny.... my other half (Suesbee) just decided to join the site and make an entry. Nice to know we think alike.