"Conquer Vertigo" E book

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by rondrums, Dec 7, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. rondrums

rondrums Bilateral

Apologies if this has been discussed before--I couldn't find any threads on it when I searched.
    There's a guy out there who has written a book called "Conquer Vertigo" about dizziness and vertigo in all of their manifestations. It's an E book (PDF format) and it's "on sale" currently for $27. He apparently has MAV, but he has thorougly researched Meniere's and other dizzy disorders.
    I ordered a copy, and it's very comprehensive, but I've done tons of research on my own, so there were few surprises. I did find a couple of "quick" tips for stopping dizziness and some herbal and acupuncture information that I'm going to look into.

I think it's a very useful primer and reference book for those who are having problems getting a definitive diagnosis or who just need more information. If nothing else, it raises questions that you can ask your doctor--you know how obtuse doctors can be sometimes!
    There's a 45-day money back guarantee if you can't use the information.
    Here's the link: http://www.ConquerVertigo.com

Bless all,
    Ron

2. milo

milo New Member

Great Ron. Is there any info on my pet project, the upper neck area, ie chiropractic treatments? I'd be interested in that.

3. VickiS

VickiS New Member

I was suckered in to buying/downloading this book and it's nothing special. It just contains very basic info everyone here already knows about.

A complete waste of money in my opinion.

I was so disappointed after all the glowing so-called 'testominals' on the site, which made it sound like the book had all the answers.

It didn't.

But I guess we're all different and it might benefit others.

4. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

Thanks for the info, Ron.

Maggie

5. rondrums

rondrums Bilateral

Just very basic info about cervical dizziness. You're better off to go to a chiropractor who specializes in upper disk problems.

6. rondrums

rondrums Bilateral

Yeah, Vicki, there's no new or groundbreaking information in the book, and it really is over-hyped. I do think it would serve as a decent introduction for newbies. A better recommendation is Dr. Jack Wazen's book "Dizzy," which is available on Amazon.com.