Cat at the window

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by thornapple, Sep 19, 2008.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. thornapple

thornapple New Member

ROFLMAO

I finally decided it was time to introduce Indigo formally to the dog---dog on tether, so fairly safe.

Indigo DASHED into the house, ran up to the dog purring like mad, turned upside down and said "Wanna play, big girl?" Missy snooted the blue kitty around on the floor upside down, pushed him all around like a toy, and licked him all over, and the kitty LIKED IT! Kitty totally soaked and coming back for more purry fun. Dog can't believe a kitty will actually PLAY with her. Our other kitties tell her to "bleep off."

I think we have a couple of buddies. I must get this on video. It's hilarious!

2. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

And post it here!!!!

3. thornapple

thornapple New Member

It's nice having a cat named IndyBoo. Who can lie in two directions at once. Even though he smells like a dog and is all wet from dog slobber.

IndyBooBooBoo.

4. thornapple

thornapple New Member

Twinkle, twinkle, horny cat
    I know exactly where you're at;
    Biting old cats in the neck
    while you pretend you can still "feck".
    I am greatly sad, I own,
    to see just what TESTOSTERONE
    can do, when kitties should be cut
    before they reach the age of SMUT.

5. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

6. burd

burd New Member

Oh Thornie, thanks for the laugh. That is so funny!!!!

7. thornapple

thornapple New Member

Maybe "slut" would have been better...

My poor old cats are very angry. Indy is spending a lot of time out lately.

8. thornapple

thornapple New Member

[​IMG]

Bad boy, bad boy, whatcha gonna do
    Whatcha gonna do when they come for you

Evil kitty how you done me wrong,
    But now youre tryin to wail a different song,
    Ha ha funny how you broke me up, you made the wine now you
    Drink the cup,
    I came runnin every time you cried,
    Thought I saw love smilin in your eyes,
    Ha ha very nice to know, that you aint got no place left to go.

E-evil kitty, e-evil kitty, e-evil kitty, evil kitty

(I sure hope he calms down one of these days....he is a feline wrecking ball and he's mean to the other cats.)

9. burd

burd New Member

LOLĀ  Thornie!
    It didn't take long for us to dub our sweet Nonni as "Psycho Kitty".
    And I laugh now like I never would have pre-Nonni.

10. thornapple

thornapple New Member

I just got back from the vet with Indigo. They think he has thyroid disease. And will live a short life, even with medical intervention.

Every kitty and doggie that comes into my life is special needs in some way. I guess that is one of the things I am on this planet for...caregiver and muse for critters in need.

11. amberini

amberini New Member

P,

I have been there and done that with a cat. Hyperthyroidism is not unusual with cats and the treatments are expensive and difficult. You will know when it's time and what needs to be done but until then I hope you can enjoy the time you have left with Indigo. It's hard but that part of being "owned" by our furry life companions.

Hug to you,
    Janine

12. thornapple

thornapple New Member

The latest: his tests came back NORMAL. We don't get it. The vet doesn't either. Might repeat it next time he is due for shots, and send it to a different lab. His thyroid is HUGE.

So in the meantime, he has learned that if he lies on the floor under the dining table, he can hook the tablecloth with his Freddy Kreuger claws and pull it down paw over paw, plates, sugarbowl, silverware, candles, and all. This is like having a toddler! :D

He is so beautiful and amazing....and a train wreck. I'll try to get a really good video of him wrestling with the dog. They both enjoy it so much. It's good for the soul to watch this.