Canadian Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by charlesj, Oct 7, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. charlesj

charlesj New Member

Canadian Thanksgiving

2. charlesj

charlesj New Member

Monday Oct. 9 is Canadian Thanksgiving

3. Wobbles

Wobbles Storm (April 15, 1992 - November 17, 2006)

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadian posters.

I was going to spend a few days over in Vancouver with friends but since I've been feeling pretty low with health problems, I decided to stay home and be low key.

I've got a lot to be thankful for this year and some things that I would like to forget. But the important things in life, friendship, and love, are all strong in our Canadian land of splendour and beauty.

Joe

4. Leon

Leon New Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian MM family.
    Leon

5. tucker

tucker The Meniere's DVD Guy!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians!

Do you have turkey dinner like we do or moose or something else. Although Moosehead goes well with any occasion!

Happy Turkey Day if you have Turkey!

Tuck

6. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

I hope that your holiday is a blessed one. Happy Thanksgiving! ;D
    SherryC

7. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

LMAO :D ;) :D
    Turkey - wonderfully turkey! Moose is definitely not my thing. Although most don't eat it for Thanksgiving it is served on a number of menus around this area.

I finally got a chance to see much of my extended family yesterday. It's been such a long time because I couldn't manage any of the social occassions this summer. I was so very thankful to spend a little time with them. And the turkey was yummmmy too.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!
    ;D
    Amethyst

8. Gwendelyn

Gwendelyn New Member

Happy Thanksgiving :)

I also decided to stay home and be low key but it sure was nice to get some rest and reflect on all the things I am thankful for.

Gwen

9. Andrea1962

Andrea1962 New Member

I missed out on my thanksgiving dinner yesterday and visiting my mom today since my daughter was not feeling good first thing yesterday morning.

On the up side, I got an incredible amount of work done in the house, sorting out my bedroom and master bath. The weather was beautiful this weekend; what a lovely autumn weekend!

10. Titus

Titus New Member

Happy Thanksgiving dear Canadians.

11. charlesj

charlesj New Member

Thanks to all for your good wishes.
    We have a lot to be thankful for.
    It was a great day.