Calling All Cooks!

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by TracyInIndy, Oct 5, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

Hi,

I’ve volunteered to collect original recipes for Headnoise / Sherry. This is for her Meniere’s Resource Book that she is compiling as part of the Meniere’s non-profit

Please see:
    “Calling all writers – help!”
    http://www.menieres.org/forum/index.php/topic,89.0.html

and “Non Profit Corp needs Board Members”
    http://www.menieres.org/forum/index.php/topic,259.0.html

At this point we are looking for recipes that you have developed. Not recipes that are word for word out of a cookbook or off the internet. We need permission to publish these so it needs to be something you don’t mind signing over to us.

We are looking for low sodium recipes or gluten free recipes!

If you have a recipe, please PM me and I will PM you back my email so you can send them to me!

I will try to post what recipes I get so there aren't duplicates.

Thanks,
    Tracy

(edited for spelling :))

2. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

Sounds wonderful Tracy. Learning to live without my beloved salt is difficult. I'll see what I can come up with for you and Sherry. Oh and thanks to you both for giving of your time for this great cause.
    hugs
    SherryC

3. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

Sherry,

Thanks let me know when you have some for me. I'll PM you my email addy so you don't have to type it into the forum, unless you want to!

Tracy

4. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

5. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

Update:

Titus suggest we include a section for MAV suffers. So we also need migraine or MAV recipes!

Come on gang I know there are recipes out there! I have only 1 contributor so far.

Thanks, Tracy