Buster's Xmas club

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by ophi and Buster, Sep 29, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. DizE

DizE New Member

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! ;D ;D
    What's up? :-*

2. Tizzy

Tizzy New Member

Diz - what's up? :D gas price is up, chocolate prices are up.....you know - the neccessities of life..

3. DizE

DizE New Member

Hey Tizzy!!!!!! Found some amazing choccy in Twarana ;) ;) ;) and of course had a bender :eek: :eek: :eek:

Spinner, sorry to hear that your life sux sometimes :( mine too and that is why I enjoy choccy :) so come on over here, have a KitKat and tell us all your troubles :-* :-* :-*

HI Linda :)

And....ummmm.......................where is Fishboy? :'(

4. Tizzy

Tizzy New Member

well I am glad that you have recovered from your choccy bender ;D
    I hope you ate some for me as I am on the big D (diet) and only allowed to sniff the wrappers....it's awful! I think I will take a trip to Oz to take my mind off of it - at least I fit thru the tunnel now.

I do think Fishboy is being a trifle snobbish - maybe if we flick a few fancy flies his way we can snag him.

Spinner mad a brief appearnce and dissappeared - calling all Spinners!!!!

Now where did Robyn go - better troll with more choccy.......

5. DizE

DizE New Member

Tiz
    Wait for me and we will pop down the tunnel together. We need to find those Aussies - Gerg, Maggie,Inky and Robyn :(

As for Spinner ......gee I offered him a KitKat what more can I do? ??? ???

6. Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle My Twerple Has My Heart

A Lindor Truffle or two perhaps?

Or....

"SEE'S" TRUFFLES...

Linda should know what they are, they're made close to her!

It's indecent for me to be thinking of chocolate before breakfast. I'll drown my cereal in chocolate milk...

8)

7. Tizzy

Tizzy New Member

truffles before brekkie :eek: - well- let me just wipe all the drool off of my chin(now that I am down to one chin ::).....) I think I could show restraint and not break out the truffles until at least noon....

Now where are all those ozzies ??? ???

8. Spinner

Spinner New Member

Spinner is worn out. The Harlett has won.

Ciao

9. Tizzy

Tizzy New Member

Spinner! say it ain't so!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    If we let you win will you come back ?....we'll be nice

10. DizE

DizE New Member

Now why did Spinner go get his scarf in a twist???
    What did I say? :'( :'( :'(

11. Robyn

Robyn Russell the Wombat

Ha!! The Harlett is too good for the old man in the flowery scarf!! :p :p :D :D

Okay, even I will try to be nice. I'm not saying that it will work, but I am willing to try. :p

Maybe Spinner would like you to offer to buy him a new scarf? If he likes, I will try to find one with the Aussie flag on it so that he can remember me everytime he wears it!! Now with an offer like that he just has to come back. :-\ ;D ;D

12. Tizzy

Tizzy New Member

I think we should buy him a guitar to match, too.....and one of those flashy country-singer suits with the rhinestones and fringe for a killer outfit.

Buster's relatives have been visiting and having fun as there is a bumper crop of apples here - my dogs swear at them and they go away, though. Any Buster sightings down your way - thought perhaps he had jumped down the Oz hole and was raising some ingognito heck down in Oz....
    I have been thinking of inviting DizE and sneaking down the hole in a "plaid invasion" attempt.
    Don't worry - we'll bring beer....

13. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Yep......yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

14. Robyn

Robyn Russell the Wombat

Where's that DizE tart gone?!! :p :p ;D ;D

Oh you bloody well better bring beer. Choccy too. ;) ;D ;D ;D

15. Tizzy

Tizzy New Member

choccy goes without saying - we'll even bring Spinner if we can find him - I am thinking a search party is in order. DizE did say see went on a choccy bender a while ago - so I am thinking she backslid a little or is having flashbacks (a possibility when dabbling in the really, really good choccy). No sadder sight than a plaid covered canuck girl lying in the gutter wtih choccy drool down her face mumbling "just one more little, bite - I can handle it" so sad - I think and Intervention is in order perhaps....

16. DizE

DizE New Member

Tizzy, my Canuck ally, you gotta stop telling all my secrets :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anytime you are ready to go to Oz just let me know. I am there ;)

Did someone say Linda lived near a choccy factory???? Whooohooo!

Why is it that everyone offers to send me choccy but my doctor says NO! NO! ??? ???

It ain't fair :'( :'(

BTW why do I have this image in my head of Spinner on stage in a white rhinestone jumpsuit with an Aussie scarf on, singing I Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog?? ;D ;D ;D ;D

17. Tizzy

Tizzy New Member

DizE - I am making plans and preparing the Invasion Force to Oz. I am sewing uniforms for everyone and let me tell you it is hard finding that much matching plaid for everybody. Since Linda lives by a chocolate factory I have appointed her supply officer. Rae Nell is transportation officer and a hard job it is rounding up all those riding cows! I need your help for the other officer appointments in the contingent. Officer in Charge of Beer Supply is as yet unappointed and a few other key commissions....

18. DizE

DizE New Member

Well now........let me see how many Canucks I can round up ;D ;D ;D
    Calling Wobbles, Pocus,Pardonme,Andrea,and KikiJenn. That should be enough to scare the Aussie's or at least have a good kitchen party ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Any volunteers?

19. Tizzy

Tizzy New Member

If we don't get more volunteers soon we might have to go to conscription..I have no idea where Canadian "draft dodgers" would go...?

but a "press-gang" might be more fun :D

20. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

MacIntosh's toffee anyone?