Buster's Xmas club

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by ophi and Buster, Sep 29, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. ophi and Buster

ophi and Buster Here I am in my rock garden

Hi all,

ok, so there was a massive flood and nobody's floating garbage can flotilla was ready- which means only one thinng .......................

It's role call time.

So, is anybody out there?

ophi and Buster

ps.s We would have been back sooner, but Buster always has a horrible time with those stupid "type the letters that you see" section of the registration. It took us 3 days to finally get that right.

So, where is the BBQ going to be ?

2. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Ophi!

I often wonder what size pooper scooper you have or maybe you own a tractor.
    Love,
    Paul

3. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Checking in with my friend Buster........

[​IMG]

4. Tizzy

Tizzy New Member

Private Tizzy reporting! - Ophi tell Buster if he trims his claws right it is easier to type the letters. I had so much trouble typeing the letters I let the dog register me and log me in. Now I have all sorts of mail from dog biscuit companies.......
    You can have the BBQ here but it is getting kinda chilly - so extra plaid shirts and furhats for those that don't wear them all year round...

5. Geez, if he gets his claw in there just right he might be able to give you a labyrinthectomy!

6. Spinner

Spinner New Member

I have been waiting for you and Buster to return. I was about ready to ride my scooter to Kanuckistan to see what was going on.

When the forum came back up the I was the first one to post and only I and charisse was here trading posts. Very, very weird to see the board with no posts listed!

Now back to business. I saw that Harlett Robyn vampin' and trampin' around. (Insulting me too! ;) ;D) I have not seen DizE since the crash. See's probably off gorging herself on Tim Tams. No gergster either. Linda and her repugnant A's are around.

7. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Very funny!!

8. inkr8

inkr8 New Member

Welcome back, I'm a regular lurker for your posts, don't understand 3/4's of what you all talk about but always end up with a smile on the dial.

Cheers
    Helen.

;D ;D ::)

9. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

We would have been back sooner, but Buster always has a horrible time with those stupid "type the letters that you see" section of the registration. It took us 3 days to finally get that right.

Been there Buster... I finally had to listen to the recording to get mine right!
    SherryC

10. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

OPHI!!!!

Missed ya, Sweetie!!!

Hey, why does a bear poop on the spa cover? ???

No, seriously, ask Buster why in the world one of his cousins would climb on top of the spa and leave a surprise on the cover....when the woods are right there! :eek:

11. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

hey i am here too!!
    just mooooving kinda slow!!! ;D ;D ;D
    ready for a bbq that doesnt have beef!!!

12. gerg

gerg New Member

Reporting for duty sir!
    I've been looking for my membership papers and my salmon cap personally signed by Buster but alas they were either stolen, sold on Ebay, or thrown in the garbage can.
    I'm on the lookout for a shady character wearing the cap but thus far all I could find is GWB and John Howard.

gerg

13. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

I always read this thread with a big smile on my face so I thought I'd jump in and join since everything old is new again! :D :D

14. gerg

gerg New Member

gerg's here but all my previous posts vanished into thin air.
    me thinks Robyn might be impressed after reading those
    complimentary words.
    dizE, well she's a blonde and we know blondes are dopey so she is probably
    trying to put some make-up on her computer screen.

gerg

15. Robyn

Robyn Russell the Wombat

I am here, I am here!! :-*

Well, I have to start by reporting that Spinner was going to start the Buster Xmas Club, but I felt the honour should be done by Buster (of an of course Ophi :)), so talked you know who out of it. ::) ;D ;D

Let's have the barbie in Australia - how about my house - we are in the lovely warm summer months, so as long as the bear can handle some heat we are cooking with gas! :)

Oh Spinner, I am shattered - calling me Harlett Robyn and saying that I insulted you? ??? Me?? Never. ::) :D :D :D

Unfortunately we lost Diz before the crash - she was showing up as a guest way back when. I am sure she will return to us soon.

We miss you Diz! :'( :'(

Join the fun! If you like a bit of madness, then you have come to the right place! ;D ;D

It's okay Gerg I am not offended because I have hair and Spinner has none. :eek: :D :D :D :D

16. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

see here for an aside that you might enjoy. :)
    http://www.menieres.org/forum/index.php/topic,267.msg4205.html#

Buster! What a bear!

17. ophi and Buster

ophi and Buster Here I am in my rock garden

Hi all,

Buster is sooooooo relieved that soooooooooooooooo many people are still here and that some new people have joined in also.

I mean, it was really soooooooooooooooo sad those 3 days that Buster couldn't log in. Buster just followed me around the house both day and night [ when he wasn't drowning his sorrows in my Bailey's] groaning eternally about the fact that there is only those REALITY TV PROGRAMS and that not one of them is geared to bears.----------------------------I MEAN, THAT IS PREJUDICIZM.

how come therre is no TOP BEAR IDOL
    BEAR ROCK STAR
    PROJECT BEAR RUNWAY
    DANCING WHILE BEAR
    AND BEAR DUETS

WHY WOULD A BEAR WANT TO WATCH " HELL'S KITCHEN' when Buster has the painful job of watching Ophi cook every day.

Gardenfish
    I don't have one since I have trained Buster to leave his deposits in other people's yards!!!!! ;D

Deercharmer
    What ever you do, Deercharmer , don't read the post just above that I made to Gardenfish.
    Anyways, Buster told me to tell you that 'ANY SURPRIZE IS BETTER THAN NO SURPIZE!!! ::)

aCTUALLY BUSTER IS TRYING TO HELP THE ENVIRONMENT. sINCE BEAR SCAT HAS LOTS OF SEEDS IN IT, BUSTER THOUGHT THAT YOUR HOT TUB COVER WOULD BE GREAT AS A GREENHOUSE- KEEP THOSE SEEDS NICE AND WARM.

LINDA
    OH NO, JUST LOOKING AT THAT PICTURE OF LINDA AND THE BEAR CAN LEAD ONE TO ONLY ONE CONCLUSION- DANCING WITH BEARS HAS JUST STARTED WITH LINDA AND THE BEAR AS HOSTS. QUESTION IS, WHICH OF THEM IS GOING TO BE SIMON?

SMC
    Buster and I were getting sooooooooooo desperate to register, that we even tried pushing the audio button so that we could HEAR the letters being said-------Hmmmmmmmmm , bilateral meniere's, poor hearing and I am opting for the audio recording .----------------------ok, so I haven't been playing with a full deck for a while, otherwise why on earth would I opt for that one.

Tizzy
    Are you crazy? Buster doesn't do 'COLD I'm sure we can find a forest fire or two burning somewhere here in BC that we can use as a BBQ or a heat source otherwise, Tizzy, you are going to have to just raid your long underwear drawer and supply all the guests.

Spinner
    oh, is that why alll those Canadian Border guards suddenly deserted their posts at the border crossings at Peace ARch AND THE TRUCK STOP. Rumour had it that a deranged killer was heading for the border, but the truth of the matter was it was just DERANGED OLD SPINNER riding a real "hog" oinker and all.

inkr8
    Buster has been caught lurking also, but the judge only gave him probation this time. You're not related to Gerg, are you? Actually, we were going to call ourselves the Lunetic Club, but the government claimed that it had sole digs on that title. - seems it is an international term understood far and wide .

SteveN Colorada-
    Fess up STeve, you're just jealous that Linda asked the bear to be her partner before you did. Rumour has is that Gerg is availiable.

COWCOLLECTOR
    Buster says that if he sees another tofu weenie, he is going to barf. So how many cows will you be bringing? If SteveinColorado asks them to be his dance partner- say no. I heard that SteveinColorado has a lead foot just like gerg, spinner and Coloradohighorlow

Gerg
    check out Donald Rumsfeld.

CDEDIE
    Gerg also reads everything with a big smile on his face, but he is being committed next weeek, so don't worry.
    Glad to have you aboard,

Robynn
    I though Gerg had that problem under control .

Maybe we can get Spinner to give SMC, EDIDIE, AND INKR8 a lift to the bbq . Can we bobsled down there?

Also, has anyone warned SMC, cdedie, and ink8 about the penguins?

ophi and Buster

Hey Paul, definitely made my day. Buster is wondering if there is a book and movie deal available. Of course, Buster thinks that Johnny Depp would make a great Buster, but who would play Ophi?

dizeblonde, where are you? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ophi and Buster

18. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

Actually, it was the seeds I noticed first......... :eek: :p ;D

19. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

penguins? ??? ??? Are they nice penguins? I love bears! :D And I'm always very happy where I don't know what's going on! :D :D :D

20. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

I would sincerely love a book deal. Really.
    How about Spielberg for the director. Johnny Depp is perfect as Buster. Depp likes weird, strange, bizarre, rebel kind of roles. Now for Ophi. Hmmmm. I am thinking of Sophie Marceau, that lovely, gorgeous, pretty, sexy, beautiful actress from France. I have a picture of her but I forgot how to post those. You can look her up yourself. There is a possiblility the Ophi could be Ophi but no one does that except Evel Knievel!

Paul