blurred vision

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by verti, Apr 27, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. verti

verti New Member

Does anyone ever experience blurred vision in one eye with MM? I don't mean when having a full blown vertigo attack but during a mild episode, or what I call a spin with fullness in one side of face. Thanks.

2. Angelea

Angelea New Member

Yes, I do. I believe it is a mild case of nystagmus, the worse version being full-blown vertigo. Sometimes I cover that eye and find it easier to see - if I don't need depth perception. Lol!

3. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Usually the day before a migraine is about to hit. It's usually in just one eye.

4. debin

debin New Member

Check your blood pressure!

5. verti

verti New Member

Thanks for your support. katniss, I think you may be right about it being a mild case of nystagmus. It's one eye & it feels like it gets "stuck" and I do have to cover that eye in order to see. I usually have a slight headache after.

Thanks again.

6. nicmger

nicmger New Member

If your eye gets dry (open somewhat while sleeping) your vision can blur. If it is severely dry it will take more than just one eye drop to get it back to normal.