"Bad" ear playing not so nice tricks on me all day today!

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Red Barchetta, Sep 17, 2008.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Red Barchetta

Red Barchetta New Member

This is really driving me nuts :mad:, Woke up thinking I had a hearing change for the better (there was actually NO tinitus, and realized I could hear out of it just like before MM :D), But then a few hours later, bad T and no hearring in that ear again - and it's been back and forth like that (varing degrees of usefull hearring) in that ear ALL day! Hope this dose not go in to tomarrow! - I mean at least make up your mind, dose it work, not work, work to a point but not 100% - whatever, just pick a level and stay there! This way is enought to drive you insane, belive me! :'(
    (at the moment anyway, no usefull hearing and moderately loud T).

2. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

Sounds very familiar Red....hopefully tomorrow it will be restored

3. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

crazy-making disease for certain.

4. jim1884again

jim1884again advocating baldness be recognized as a disability

does sound familiar-the unpredictability is a bummer for sure

5. burd

burd New Member

Let's hope it stops fluctuating and chooses to stay with no tinnitus and good hearing.

6. Red Barchetta

Red Barchetta New Member

Well, unfortunately - today it seems to be right back where it had been for a few years (NO usefull hearring, and fairly soft T) - but I suppose at least it made up it's mind (for now anyway). That's annoying too, but at least it's not nearly as bad as changing several times in one day!

7. Terri-Lee

Terri-Lee New Member

I can totally relate! I actually prefer to "bottom out" for a long period of time than have severe fluctuations on an ongoing basis - makes it easier to stick with coping mechanisms. Sorry that it didn't turn out for the better though!