Autism, mercury and...Meniere's?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Taximom5, Jan 3, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. June-

June- New Member

Currently? Because in taximom's other post it indicated that the mercury hasn't been used since 2004.

2. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

Gary Null says a lot of things. Most of it is questionable, at best.

3. June-

June- New Member

You know what they say, even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then. A guy can be a jerk and still be right sometimes. I am sure you have noticed that in your work life as I have. It's annoying but still true.

4. KTabc

KTabc Cheese Head Dumbass

Right, and then it was also stated that they used up what supplies they had left--because they didn't want to lose money.

5. Wino

Oh, I agree. I'm just saying that I take statements at face value more readily from some folks than others. I wouldn't take any statements from Null at face value.

6. June-

June- New Member

right but who we tend to have confidence in - is sort of a dead horse. What observations do we have that can advance the knowledge of what causes or helps the problem? Just like we have discovered things on this board to help sufferers of MM the same might be done for autism if people would focus on the problem and quit throwing stones at one another.

7. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

No, I said that it was in the vaccine nearly given to my daughter (according to the package insert) in 2004, and that the shelf life of many of these vaccines extended to at least 2007.

Aluminum is not used as a preservative in vaccines; it is used as an adjuvant in nearly all killed-cell or weakened-cell vaccines. It is clearly listed in the ingredients list in the package inserts.

8. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

I think it's absolutely chilling that you say this.
    Have faith in God? I don't have a problem with that.
    Have faith and hope that everyone is doing their job in when you have just told us that you could show us 15 different forms of corruption in any given institution?

Why should we have faith in people who are at best ill-informed and at worst, who don't care, when we have the means to question, research, and learn?

Less than a century ago, 8 million people had faith that their neighbors, their friends, would never turn on them for their religion or heritage. It didn't turn out so well for them.

It is totally possible to function without having blind faith in people.

9. Wino

Blind faith? Nobody ever said that. Taking educated risks is a different matter entirely. I don't care if you live the healthiest of all healthy lifestyles, it is impossible to follow the organic carrot on your plate from the time seed hit ground to the time it winds up in front of you for your meal. There's thousands of things that could have gone wrong in the meantime that can result in you getting profoundly ill from eating that carrot. Food handling proceudres in the US are under constant criticism. So should you never eat again because you might get sick? Of course not. But there is some amount of faith involved when that carrot goes into your mouth.

10. Wino

All I have right now is a headache. I shouldn't have eaten that mercury sammich for lunch.

11. Wino

I read somewhere that living causes death.

12. cc635

cc635 New Member

TM, I'm sorry if you have answered this before, but if you don't mind my asking, do your children get vaccinated, and if not, are they allowed to go to public school?

13. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

No problem, cc635.

My 2 oldest were fully vaccinated in their first few years; my youngest received only the vaccines that we and the pediatrician felt were necessary (like polio), and those on a delayed schedule. All of them had severe reactions to various vaccines; we don't know to which specific vaccines, because they were all given multiple jabs at one visit.

Their pediatrician has written a note the school, saying that they are exempt from future vaccines because of previous documented severe reactions.

Most states allow medical exemptions, AND religious exemptions, AND philosophic exemptions, and still allow the child to attend school. The newspapers and TV/radio news literally lie when they say that children cannot attend school without being vaccinated. We did not know that until our pediatrician told us; we had believed what we were told in the newspaper: "Children who are not vaccinated cannot attend public school, and will be sent home."

It was a lie.

14. June-

June- New Member

Would they have been sent home without a doctor's note excusing them?

15. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

In our state, you don't need a doctor's excuse; you simply have to check off the appropriate box and sign the form.

16. June-

June- New Member

Did anyone write that up for the newspaper so they will get it right in the future? A lot of mis information is just lack of information and does not contain in bad intent. Often if it is presented that way they will fix it.

17. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

I did. They never answered my letter, and year after year, they print the same information.

One of the news stations, though, did say at least once (that I heard) that parents had to fill out a special form if they chose not to vaccinate--and then they never said it again, but went back to saying the previous (incorrect) information.

18. cc635

cc635 New Member

Interesting. I always thought it was required.

19. Ladysmokeater

Ladysmokeater Peace be with you my friend

In my state you have to have a religious or medical exemption if you dont have vaccines, and if you dont have either the shot or the exemption, you can not go to school.

20. studio_34

studio_34 Guest

Re: Autism, mercury and...Meniere\\\'s?

This is surprising new information. It seems that the Wakefield guy totally made everything up, even the data about autism. That\'s terrible that a scientist would do this.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110106/ap_on_he_me/eu_med_autism_fraud

James