Autism, mercury and...Meniere's?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Taximom5, Jan 3, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

HVP can be easily done away with with a simple dr administered swab. when my sister & I walkede out of the dr's office our mother had taken us there to get our 3rd polio vaccine, there had not been a case of polio in that area for 15 years. I got pertussus, I was less that 3 years old, I slept in a room with a diffuser while I was sick. what was in it? I forget, the net would probably say.

2. LisaB

LisaB New Member

I totally agree Intrepid.

Abigail how sad that you got pertussis. As I mentioned earlier, my mom's twin brothers died in the flu epidemic at the turn of the century.

How grateful I am that I live in a world where there is such a very small risk of my children dying of the flu, when they were little and even now. It is terrible to get childhood disease. My daughter is a Type 1 diabetic, (diagnosed at 5), as am I. I was a bit disappointed that Bill Gates is not more focused on type 1 Diabetes :D! but I get it and admire him.

I am very grateful for vaccinations for both of us.

3. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

June is kind, intelligent, and NOT old enough to be scary!

However, starting in the later 1800's, more and more women, in Europe and in the US, especially those from wealthier families, did NOT breastfeed--and by that time, wet nurses were not in vogue.

However, immigrant families to the US did tend to breastfeed their children--which was one of the (stupid) reasons wealthy women did not--it was a sign of "class" if you did not need to "debase yourself" by feeding your infant with your ("eww") body. At least, that's what my grandmothers said (one from Austria, one from Russia).

BTW, LisaB, if your daughter is a type 1 diabetic, she should be screened (via blood work, NOT biopsy) for celiac disease--did you know?

4. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

Excellent point!

But we have to look at the health histories of those who die from the usually mild "preventable" diseases, too, like flu, measles, even pertussis. What if the only ones who die from those diseases also have underlying genetic components that trigger some kind of imbalance?

What if the ones who would die from the diseases are the same ones who die or are disabled from the vaccines? Conversely, what if they are two specific subgroups?

We don't know enough about possible effects of vaccines on the immune system, and on the possible effect of vaccines on mutagenic viruses, to mandate the use of SO many vaccines, especially in the face of so many terrible, severe reactions.

We need to know much, much more. And the fact that the vaccine manufacturers HIDE so much data is very troubling.

5. vikinggal011

vikinggal011 New Member

There is NO WAY to get rid of HPV; once you have it, you have it.

6. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

in third world countries WELLS not vaccines

7. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

well I guess I'm dead then, had them zapped in '68, checked a year later, no sign of them

8. vikinggal011

vikinggal011 New Member

Doesn't matter, it's still living on your skin. Regardless if you are clear it is a virus and something you will have for the rest of your life. HPV itself won't kill you but yes, you will have it for the rest of your life.

9. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

I heard that in the 1960s Nestle added mercury to their powdered milk formula on purpose so that people would catch Meniere's. It was part of their plan for global domination. Now of course they put microchips in vaccines.

10. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Yes, I can verify that this did happen and I have been in direct contact with Wiki Leaks...film at 11.

11. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

It's a little ironic that this thread is now directly beneath Ray's FINAL WARNING THIS IS NOT A DEBATE FORUM.

12. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Are we debating something here? I agree with you!

13. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

No, I disagree. We are NOT debating.

14. vikinggal011

vikinggal011 New Member

Or listing facts? Sometimes the truth hurts.

15. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

Only when it ought to.

16. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Vaccines hurt sometimes. Other times you only feel a little prick.

17. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

For the record I have said nothing factual in this thread.

18. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

But what if he just got out of the pool, and it was cold?

19. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

No-one gets vaccinated in the pool. Now you are just talking nonsense.

20. Funshine

Funshine New Member

There would be shrinkage.