ATTENTION: We are moving to new forums, register new accounts now!

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by solari, May 11, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. solari

solari Administrator Staff Member

Folks,

In case you missed it, our old forums were running on software that was several years old and a security risk. It wasn't possible to simply upgrade to the new forums due to the massive amount of posts (since 2006!), so we had to start fresh. However, the old forums will remain online in archival format so you can still browse for information, new posts or replies will just be turned off.

Everyone will need to register for a new account even if you had one on the old forums. Make sure you have a valid email address to activate your account with.

In a day or two I will be turning off the ability to post new messages or replies, so I encourage you to go ahead to the new forums and get things rolling there. Remember to bookmark them as well!

http://www.menieres.org/talk

Ray

2. solari

solari Administrator Staff Member

P.S. There may be some problems with activation emails going out, I'll dig into it more tomorrow but need to take a break from this computer sheet. ; ) Thanks for your patience.

3. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

The forums look wonderful! thank you for your hard work and managing of them.