"attacks" without rotational vertigo? or have your attacks changed over time?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by yukookoo, Aug 19, 2009.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. yukookoo

yukookoo New Member

sort of off topic, but I am taking primrose oil, vit D, magnesium (the natural calm 1.5 tsp a day) gse - 7 drops. I mix the gse and mag into a glass of water and add a packet of emergen C

It's been helping for some things, I think the MAV. I am dizzy all day, very tired, achey, and have attacks a few times a week, but no major headaches or what i used to consider sinus allergy stuff....

2. JDspinning

JDspinning New Member

I have the exact symptoms of your second paragraph. It's completely crazy. Very rarely do I have severe vertigo, but I think that may be because I know when they are going to hit and premedicate. GOOD LUCK!

3. Aznalla

Aznalla New Member

winewench can you post about how you were sent to a compound pharmacy? What it is (I have a small inkling) and who sent you? Why it was recommended?

4. winewench

winewench I'm not drunk, I just walk with an accent!

Hi,
    I guess there are compounded pharmacies all over now - it's kind of a new thing. I go to one in Windsor, CA. They can do things that "normal" pahrmacies don't do, like creating a special mix of vitamins per your doctor, making drugs in liquid form or creams for your skin (if you have problems swallowing pills). That's the best way I can explain it. If I were you, I'd google compounded pharmacies in your area, then go check one out.

Cheers!
    Sue

5. yukookoo

yukookoo New Member

compounding pharmacies are so great, They even will make meds into a lollipop and have like a million flavors. When my daughter was a baby she had reflux and had to take this medicine that was the worst thing youve ever tasted. I tired mixing it into all kinds of things nad it didnt work, it didnt come in any flavors either, the compound pharmacy made it into a custom made flavor of syrup that was a mix of 3 different flavor that they found work with this drug. Anyway you can find them anywhere im pretty sure.

6. Aznalla

Aznalla New Member

Thanks for the info