Atlanta

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by daBronx, Jan 30, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Treacherous icy weather in Atlanta causing commuters long hours on highways.
    Stay safe and sound Bulldogs and family and anyone else who also hails from Atlanta.

2. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

It was a mess. My lady just slept at work, kids could not be picked up from school, kids sleeping at schools, people pulling over on the roads, highways and walking to the nearest grocery store to sleep.

An ice storm is not a fun thing.

3. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

I blame the weather people for the problem. They failed but will never take the responsibility for it.

4. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Very true

5. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I just heard Justin Bieber may buy an estate in Atlanta and live there part time.That'll be good news for his neighbors who live in Camarillo,California.I've heard he throws late night party's,gets in his high price sports car and races up and down his street.His last episode was he was throwing eggs at his neighbors house.It was also reported he had some marijuana in his home.

6. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

Lets not forget the roughing up of a limo driver. :)

7. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

He will soon find out that crap may fly in California and Miami, but in Georgia, these country boys will put an end to that stuff real quick.

8. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

what about the walkers? :eek: