Asking for your prayers

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Henrysullivan, Nov 24, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

For the second time in my life, I have the flu. First time was 1984. And now again. I think I got it at the Manheim Steamroller concert we went to last Thursday with Winde's aunt. So please say a prayer that this flu bug will speedily pass away from me and that you and yours will be protected from it.

Thank you, wonderful folks.

Hank

2. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Prayers for you Henry. I hope you feel better soon.

3. Daize

Daize New Member

prayers for Henry and feel better days ahead for you.

4. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Feel better soon Hank and prayers to you.

5. solari

solari Administrator Staff Member

This is one "gift" Santa will gladly take away. Rest up and be well!

Ray

6. June-

June- New Member

Feel better soon.

7. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Sorry to hear you are not well Hank... Feel better soon.

8. cynthia

cynthia I hope to shed this body for a better one some day

Sorry to read about this! Have you seen your doctor yet? If not you need to get to your doctor because these things can need antibiodics to keep secondary infections from setting in. God I ask in Jesus name that you touch his body with your healing power and let the medicines he takes do good for which they are intended and no bad side affects from any medicines. Bring swift recovery and healing in Jesus name.

9. Titus

Titus New Member

Heavenly Father, ease the pain of Hank's suffering. Make him well and whole. Protect Winde from the virus. In Jesus name AMEN

10. cc635

cc635 New Member

Boo! The flu stinks, but especially at the holidays. Prayers that this passes quickly and you are feeling like yourself soon.

11. rev

rev New Member

hope you get over it soon - sorry it got ya!! prayers!

12. jim1884again

jim1884again advocating baldness be recognized as a disability

Being the heathen mongrel that I am, I can only send you wishes for a speedy recovery...hope this doesn't spoil your holidays.

13. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

Feel better soon!

14. Lorrie K

Lorrie K New Member

Feel better soon - rest, liquids, vitamin C and chicken soup!

15. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

How are you feeling Hank?

Any improvement.

16. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Sorry Ijust saw this Hank, Hope you're feelig much better

17. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Hank lives!

Finally, feeling somewhat better this morning, a little foggy yet, but much better. At least, in the meantime I've gotten caught up on my couch sitting. But I appear to be out of the wilderness now.

Thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. This bout could have been much worse than it was, and for that I am extremely thankful.

18. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers going out Hank

19. rottiesrule

rottiesrule New Member

Hank, get well soon. The flu sux! Rest, watch football and have lots of chicken soup.

20. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

That was my recipe. I am about 90% now. Should be full speed by day's end. Let's see if Winde will tolerate me squeezing in one more day of chicken soup and football...