Are your nails painted or not?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by daBronx, Mar 19, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Here's a question I would like to ask the ladies here(or men),are your nails painted or not?
    Speaking as a man my nails are clear,unpainted.
    I have never seen a man with painted nails.I've seen Chris Angel the magician with painted nails.I think they look too feminine.

2. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

3. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Went for a pedi today but left them unpainted to give them a break to breathe :D

In nice weather or on vacation the little lovelies are painted. My fingers are usually not, except for a special occasion or vacation, as I'm always busy and the nail polish just doesn't stay on. :)

4. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

At this moment, no. About 8 more hrs, yes.

5. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

painted ;D

6. BumbleBea

BumbleBea New Member

7. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

After a very long cold winter I have arrived in FL. And my toes are painted but my fingers are not.

8. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

best time to be here

9. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

I agree Dolfan. Everyone up North want to know why we wait until mid March to come to Florida. I tell them it is almost guaranteed good weather and when I return to NE the snow will be gone!!

10. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

dry and hot today....91

11. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

I am north of you so it's a little cooler 85 ;D

12. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I have always enjoyed North Florida around the St. Augustine and Jacksonville beach area.

13. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

I am in New Symrna Beach it is so peaceful with 15 miles of white sandy beach. Have you ever been here? Very family oriented your boys would love it. You would too!

14. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

sounds real nice

15. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

I am only 3 miles from the national seashore. No condos just sandy beach great fishing!

16. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I like anything that is not too commercialized or touristy. That is why I do not like Hilton Head. I feel like I am at a country club/resort when I went last summer.

Red,
    Stay away from the inlet where the river meets the ocean. I have heard New Smyrna is beautiful. Isn't it known as the shark capital of the world? Yes, the beaches are beautiful I have heard. Have fun as I know you will.

17. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

You are right Joe it is known as the shark capital BUT I am located in the southern end of the beach where we don't allow sharks! The sharks swim near the Ponce Inlet along with the surfers in their black wetsuits. I think the sharks think they are seals.

18. abroxter

abroxter New Member

Not Nope not now..... maybe I need to though! :)

19. BumbleBea

BumbleBea New Member

Reading this I wanted to polish my nails and then I broke two while cleaning. Damn

20. abroxter

abroxter New Member

Darn Bumblebea..... we should all have maids. :) That would fix it. :)