Are you in the vast majority

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Henrysullivan, Apr 21, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

I believe that Henry's point is that he believes he HAS uncovered a common cause of Meniere's symptoms, and has put forth both scientific explanations and anecdotal evidence as support.

My understanding of Nassman's position is that he believes that if Henry uncovered a cause of Meniere's symptoms, then that is proof that it wasn't Meniere's in the first place, and that he further believes that there are many people here who are suffering for purely psychological reasons. He implies that there is no possible link between the neck/spinal misalignments and the vestibular system.

Henry has put forth his hypothesis numerous times, and Nassman has been bashing him since I joined the forum. Henry, it seems, is calling Nassman's bluff by asking how many people agree with Nassman.

2. tm53

tm53 New Member

Sad post (the main one, not yours Taximom). Lets go help some people. Each in our own way.
    Papajoe, lets go fishing.

3. thornapple

thornapple New Member

I just love saving these before they can be edited away. It's one of my joys in life. Make my day! :)

4. thornapple

thornapple New Member

The suckers are running here (really, no joke).

5. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

What does that mean?

6. thornapple

thornapple New Member

http://www.ontariofishing.net/news/april2005-3.html

It means a lot of people are out fishing for suckers. ;D

7. burd

burd New Member

La di da di da di da
    I prefer the song in my head.
    May I join you tm53 and PoppaJoe? I'm not into fishing but I would love the quiet walk along the water's edge. I promise to sing only in my head so as not to scare the fish away. :)

8. tm53

tm53 New Member

Welcome aboard burd. Sing all you want, the fish don't hear any better than I do.

9. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

Did somebody say fishing"???

10. tm53

tm53 New Member

Oh yeah...

11. Papajoe

Papajoe Myco-dental Freak of Nature

I'll be going surf fishing in two weeks, and boat fishing at the coast sometime later in May.

12. tm53

tm53 New Member

Feet in the sand, fishing pole in hand. Doesn't get much better than that.

13. thornapple

thornapple New Member

the fish are out back. so are the hellgramites.

14. burd

burd New Member

I had to look up hellgramites. I can see why the fish are there. Fish and food.

15. Papajoe

What are they? I though they were something that Ash had to fight in Army Of Darkness.

16. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

the larval version of this beast - a Dobson Fly:
    http://naturescrusaders.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/dobson-fly-in-hand.jpg

17. thornapple

thornapple New Member

18. June-

June- New Member

If anything important were being said it would not be necessary to mention anyone's name negatively, ever, nor would one ever have to use the word 'you'. It is possible to just state one's thesis.

19. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

But a lot of people feel very strongly about this subject, and are very passionate in how they express themselves. It's frustrating on both sides, as it seems impossible to get the other side to understand and/or agree, and then things escalate.

20. Papajoe

Ha! I was right!